As some of you may have seen in flintman's Evervolv and milaq's CM threads, there has been a lot of work on the 3.4 kernel for tenderloin. Its a pretty awesome feat to have this running on our good ol tenderloin. =)
The gratitude for this kernel and build needs to be given to almost anyone but me. (Flemmard, flintman, jcsullins, Dorregaray and everyone that came before me on this device (dalingrin, green, and other's I'm sure that I'm missing)). I've had my tenderloin for quite awhile but never really done much with it until recently.
Anyway, without further ado, I present to you nightlies of CM-11.0 for tenderloin with a 3.4 kernel and -caf based HALs. Basically what this means is we'll be running the latest code from codeaurora on our msm8660 tenderloin.
THERE WILL BE BUGS! This thing is not perfect. It is still in active development.
CURRENT BUGZ (in no particular order):
- Bluetooth steals battery, but DOES work (jcsullins) - also sixaxis app doesn't work =(
- Camera is a bit derpy still, major wip, it takes pictures though (Dorregaray)
- Other stuff? Probably, yea
Destructions: PLEASE READ
1. This is a /data/media rom (relevant). What that means is you should be partitioned with a very small 'media' partition and a very large 'data' partition. The benefit of this is that your /sdcard and /data partitions share the big chunk of your usable space, just like any newer phone does these days. Use TPToolbox to achieve the new partition scheme: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2756314
2. You'll need a recovery that has both /data/media support and selinux support. Any of the following will work. Flashable via recovery.
-PhilZ Clockworkmod 126.96.36.199 (non-touch)(will backup and restore in both cwm and twrp format)
-Milaq's ClockworkMod 188.8.131.52
3. Now you're ready to flash the rom. Downloads here: http://www.invisiblek.org/roms/cm-11.0/tenderloin/
4. Gapps here: http://itvends.com/gapps/gapps-kk-20140606-signed.zip (go ahead and use the latest kk ones)
I'd recommend wiping data when coming to this rom or going to a different one (going between milaq's and this should be fine).
These are automatically built on my personal server at home and then uploaded. There may or may not be issues during the build times so don't always expect a fresh build every day. You can follow the automated twitter account here which will spit out a tweet once the build is finished uploading.
-CM Sources (the rest of what's needed)
There are a couple more changes and a couple other repos that are required to build this. Add this stuff to your .repo/local_manifests/roomservice.xml in order to build this yourself (after syncing the cm source of course)
You'll also need to cherry pick this commit from jcsullins: http://review.cyanogenmod.org/#/c/54380
Feel free to fork and fix!
Thanks to everyone that has contributed to making this rom.
Flemmard, flintman, jcsullins, dalingrin, green, milaq, the entire CM team and I'm sure many others.