- Ability to mark a day as skip
- Beautiful graphs for visualising data
- ability to backup data to dropbox
Play Store : https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...z.habits&hl=en
*** BETA Program**
1. Fixed habit list screen not displaying all habits on Android N
2. Fixed crash on opening charts page
1. Implemented new chart types
1. Fixed crash on opening the habit
2. Fixed crash on marking the day.
1. Rewards that can be added per habit.
2. Go to the calendar-view / detail-view and swipe left.
3. Fixed skip percentage to 50%.
4. Fixed clicking step from reminders marking the checkin as fail.
1. Fixed step option not shown in today view
2. Fixed checkin marked as fail from step in reminders
3. Fixed crash on opening detail view
1. Rewards : Add rewards that can be unlocked on earning points
1. Enabled Auto Checkin
2. Fix for habits not sorting properly
3. Fixed streak calculation algorithm for flexible habits
4. Fixed dates not displaying properly in calendar
5. Fixed crash while activating DropBox backup on tablets
1. Even more material UI
2. Reduced RAM usage, app should be faster
3. Add Reasons to habits
1. Moved settings to Navigation Drawer.
2. Regrouped settings into individual sections
1. Fixed some minor bugs on Android 5.0 and Android 6.0 devices
1. Fixed crash while backing up data.
1. Prompt while backing up and restoring data.
2. Fixed some minor bugs in theme rendering.
1. Fix for habits not visible.
1. Fix for memory leaks
2. Fixed reminders
3. New Theme : Blue Magic
1. Hide habits on marking the day. Go to Settings -> Checkin Section -> Hide habits on checkin.
2. Add and view notes while marking the day.
1. Icon to show and hide habit description.
1. Changed icons in navigation drawer.
2. Delete and Edit icons for reminders visible by default.
3. Option to show all habits at start up.
YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj3...anNpV6XEVeLgWA