Total brick, what goes wrong?
Is any chance to repair by RIFF JTAG with this phone:
I was doing root in my Desire z (vision) and i had few problems during this operation like:
1. I had "Potential exploit area found at address fbb9b200:e00
" instead of "fbb4d600:a00
2. After command "/data/local/tmp/rage" I had "Forked 2830 childs
" (or something similar" instead of "Forked @##$%# childs
" but i was stupid and i go forward
3. After command"/data/local/tmp/root sync" my phone stuck and i pull out battery
4. When I turned on phone after this operation it stuck on htc logo, in bootloader i saw that it was S-Off already
5. I tried flash recovery.img by fastboot but i had answer "failed"
6. Next i tried unroot and i flashed stock rom by PC10IMG in bootloader to come back to stock
7. I saw error "FAIL-PU" on bootloader, recovery, radio etc all FAIL-PU
8. I knew that something its wrong so i tried everthing include few commands: fastboot oem reinit_nand, fastboot oem rebootRUU, fastboot erase system, fastboot erase userdata"
9. This commands led to total brick and after this i cant turn on phone
i cant go to bootloader nothing only blackscreen even after POWER+VOL DOWN
When i connect to charger, light orange diod
When i press POWER+VOL UP starting few vibrations.
What do You thing about this, what i can to do?