Need Latest Super SU zip file

Tip us?

champstar
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Default Need Latest Super SU zip file

Hello,

Can someone please post the latest supersu zip file. I have searched all over the internet and I cannot find the latest version. Chainfire's website link is down, and I cannot complete the flash on my htc one without the latest supersu. Can someone please upload a copy?

Thanks in advance

IamUmpire57
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by champstar View Post
Hello,

Can someone please post the latest supersu zip file. I have searched all over the internet and I cannot find the latest version. Chainfire's website link is down, and I cannot complete the flash on my htc one without the latest supersu. Can someone please upload a copy?

Thanks in advance
I just tried and the link works:
http://download.chainfire.eu/372/Sup...etrieve_file=1

champstar
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by IamUmpire57 View Post
Thanks, but I'm not sure why, but this link is not working for me in firefox, chrome, or internet explorer. I would really appreciate if you can upload it to xda? I already unlocked the bootloader, but since I have Android 4.3 I need the latest Supersu, and the version I have currently will not root my htc one .

IamUmpire57
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by champstar View Post
Thanks, but I'm not sure why, but this link is not working for me in firefox, chrome, or internet explorer. I would really appreciate if you can upload it to xda? I already unlocked the bootloader, but since I have Android 4.3 I need the latest Supersu, and the version I have currently will not root my htc one .
Attached
Attached Files
File Type: zip UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.86.zip - [Click for QR Code] (1.13 MB, 585 views)

MrMaddTraxx
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Question jup

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamUmpire57 View Post
Attached
Instal doesn't work, my supersu got removed completely now --"