5,593,293 Members 33,415 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Official Kitkat update Now rolling on Galaxy s4 mini GT-I9195

Tip us?
 
danyznd123
Old
(Last edited by danyznd123; 24th March 2014 at 04:06 PM.) Reason: ERROR
#1  
danyznd123's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 97
Posts: 259
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Beirut
Default Official Kitkat update Now rolling on Galaxy s4 mini GT-I9195

FINALLY kitkat update is now official for our lovely device,but till now it is for international galaxy s4 mini GT-I9195 LTE, and soon it will be for GT-I9190 3G...
Firmware is now available to download From here

EDIT:i don't know why the person who righted this sayed that this firmware is 4.4.2,in fact it is 4.2.2 and not kitkat...Sorry
Current Device:Rooted Galaxy S IV mini GT-I9190 with official Android 4.2.2:
MY WORK GOR GALAXY ACE + :
(DELETED)Jelly PLUS ROM HERE
ROOT BY ME HERE
FIX BOOTLOOP HERE

[BEGINNERS]HOW TO CONTACT A MODERATOR :Click Here
Just Hit Thanks!!
 
ladislav.heller
Old
#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 223
Posts: 348
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Bratislava

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by danyznd123 View Post
FINALLY kitkat update is now official for our lovely device,but till now it is for international galaxy s4 mini GT-I9195 LTE, and soon it will be for GT-I9190 3G...
Firmware is now available to download From here
Are you sure that the linked firmware is really KitKat?

On the www.samfirmware.com there are already 3 XXUBNB3 firmwares but they are all JellyBean:
GT-I9195 Romania (Orange) 2014 March 4.2.2 I9195XXUBNB3 I9195OROBNA2
GT-I9195 Spain (Orange) 2014 March 4.2.2 I9195XXUBNB3 I9195AMNBNA2
GT-I9195 United Kingdom (EE) 2014 March 4.2.2 I9195XXUBNB3 I9195EVRBNA1
 
danyznd123
Old
#3  
danyznd123's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 97
Posts: 259
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Beirut
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladislav.heller View Post
Are you sure that the linked firmware is really KitKat?

On the www.samfirmware.com there are already 3 XXUBNB3 firmwares but they are all JellyBean:
GT-I9195 Romania (Orange) 2014 March 4.2.2 I9195XXUBNB3 I9195OROBNA2
GT-I9195 Spain (Orange) 2014 March 4.2.2 I9195XXUBNB3 I9195AMNBNA2
GT-I9195 United Kingdom (EE) 2014 March 4.2.2 I9195XXUBNB3 I9195EVRBNA1
You are right,i ve checked the link and comments and it is righten that this firmware is 4.2.2 and not 4.4.2 ...
Sorry
Current Device:Rooted Galaxy S IV mini GT-I9190 with official Android 4.2.2:
MY WORK GOR GALAXY ACE + :
(DELETED)Jelly PLUS ROM HERE
ROOT BY ME HERE
FIX BOOTLOOP HERE

[BEGINNERS]HOW TO CONTACT A MODERATOR :Click Here
Just Hit Thanks!!
 
SilviuMik
Old
(Last edited by SilviuMik; 24th March 2014 at 04:12 PM.)
#4  
SilviuMik's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 318
Posts: 421
Join Date: Nov 2011
It is still 4.2.2 .
Btw your signature also is wrong :P No 4.3 for I9190 )
I advise u also to report your post to a mod for delete .
Phone: GT-I9192 Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini Duos + Samsung 32GB microSD Card MB-MGBGB Pro Series
ROM: Stock 4.2.2 PDA: I9192XXUBNC1 / CSC: I9195ROMBNA1 / MODEM: I9192XXUBNC1
Kernel: Custom
Recovery: Stock
Retired Devices: GT-I9100 Samsung Galaxy S2 / GT-S5660 Samsung Galaxy Gio
The Following User Says Thank You to SilviuMik For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
danyznd123
Old
#5  
danyznd123's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 97
Posts: 259
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Beirut
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilviuMik View Post
It is still 4.2.2 .
Btw your signature also is wrong :P No 4.3 for I9190 )
I advise u also to report your post to a mod for delete .
No,there is 4.3 for GT-I9190 check gsmarena.com
Current Device:Rooted Galaxy S IV mini GT-I9190 with official Android 4.2.2:
MY WORK GOR GALAXY ACE + :
(DELETED)Jelly PLUS ROM HERE
ROOT BY ME HERE
FIX BOOTLOOP HERE

[BEGINNERS]HOW TO CONTACT A MODERATOR :Click Here
Just Hit Thanks!!
 
SilviuMik
Old
#6  
SilviuMik's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 318
Posts: 421
Join Date: Nov 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by danyznd123 View Post
No,there is 4.3 for GT-I9190 check gsmarena.com
I won`t enter in any debate with u. If u say so ... ( or gsmarena says so ... ). Anyway this is off-topic so sorry for that, as i said earlier ask a mod to delete hole thread .
Phone: GT-I9192 Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini Duos + Samsung 32GB microSD Card MB-MGBGB Pro Series
ROM: Stock 4.2.2 PDA: I9192XXUBNC1 / CSC: I9195ROMBNA1 / MODEM: I9192XXUBNC1
Kernel: Custom
Recovery: Stock
Retired Devices: GT-I9100 Samsung Galaxy S2 / GT-S5660 Samsung Galaxy Gio
 
danyznd123
Old
#7  
danyznd123's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 97
Posts: 259
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Beirut
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilviuMik View Post
I won`t enter in any debate with u. If u say so ... ( or gsmarena says so ... ). Anyway this is off-topic so sorry for that, as i said earlier ask a mod to delete hole thread .
Ok
Current Device:Rooted Galaxy S IV mini GT-I9190 with official Android 4.2.2:
MY WORK GOR GALAXY ACE + :
(DELETED)Jelly PLUS ROM HERE
ROOT BY ME HERE
FIX BOOTLOOP HERE

[BEGINNERS]HOW TO CONTACT A MODERATOR :Click Here
Just Hit Thanks!!
 
Towle
Old
#8  
Towle's Avatar
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 1740
Posts: 3,217
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Nunya
Thread closed at OP's request.
I don't answer technical support Q's through PM

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Towle For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

Prevent Unwanted Butt Dialing with Smart Pocket Guard

You may recall that back in August of last year, we took a look atAir SwiperbyXDA … more

Google ATAP Details Project Ara in Developers’ Conference

Earlier today, the Google ATAP teamkicked offits first ever Project Ara … more

HTC Sense 6 Ported to the Nexus 5

The Google Nexus 5 is regarded as having everything an Android user needs or wants: timely updates, … more