5,598,779 Members 35,144 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Help:Boot loop Samsung Galaxy S (I9003)

Tip us?

Tech-bit
Old
(Last edited by Tech-bit; 2nd January 2014 at 08:04 AM.) Reason: wanted to add description
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Help:Boot loop Samsung Galaxy S (I9003)

Hi.My name is Sanny.I am New at this forum...i am having three galaxy s i9003 and he problem with all 3 is the boot loop.1 of them is stuck on the Samsung logo..it restarts at the logo and the other two are stuck on the start-up screen which says the phone model have already try to install the firmware of all but same.the last two phones cannot even go in recovery mode.
I used Odin v 1.83/1.85
with official firmwares v.2.3.5 by samsung (gingerbread.dxkp9)
the firmware is all ok because i have installed the same firmware in my own galaxy s i9003 and it works very fine.

Monkey_Grass
Old
Thanks Meter 16

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tech-bit View Post
Hi.My name is Sanny.I am New at this forum...i am having three galaxy s i9003 and he problem with all 3 is the boot loop.1 of them is stuck on the Samsung logo..it restarts at the logo and the other two are stuck on the start-up screen which says the phone model have already try to install the firmware of all but same.the last two phones cannot even go in recovery mode.
I used Odin v 1.83/1.85
the firmware is all ok because i have installed the same firmware in my own galaxy s i9003 and it works very fine.
Hi, If you follow the instructions on this page http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2594489 I may be able to unbrick your phone for you
That little button with the orange thumb on the bottom left of my posts....

Try and press it, go on it feels good

XxJuggernautxX
Old
Thanks Meter 56
Default Bootloop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tech-bit View Post
I used Odin v 1.83/1.85
While you wait for senior xda members to respond..head over to youtube...very good tutorials on how to resolve bootloops/UnBrick