[Q] Damaged S3? S4 Revolution v11 ROM

Tip us?

gr0don
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Damaged S3? S4 Revolution v11 ROM

Hi,

I have been trying some new ROMs on my I9300. During the process I installed the S4 Revolution ROM V11 Beta 2. The ROM works but is quite buggy and slow so I decided to flash it back to Omnirom. However since then I get no network connection for internet or calls. I get the same with the stock firmware also. If I reflash the S4 Revolution ROM I only get network access if i select to install the "XXEMG4 Modem" on setup.

I have tried wiping cache, formatting partition and reinstalling other ROMs but still no luck getting the network back - Only on S4 Rev ROM.

Is anyone able to offer some insight in to this?

Thanks.

Gordon.

XxJuggernautxX
Old
Thanks Meter 56
Default Custom ROM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gr0don View Post
Hi,

I have been trying some new ROMs on my I9300. During the process I installed the S4 Revolution ROM V11 Beta 2. The ROM works but is quite buggy and slow so I decided to flash it back to Omnirom. However since then I get no network connection for internet or calls. I get the same with the stock firmware also. If I reflash the S4 Revolution ROM I only get network access if i select to install the "XXEMG4 Modem" on setup.

I have tried wiping cache, formatting partition and reinstalling other ROMs but still no luck getting the network back - Only on S4 Rev ROM.

Is anyone able to offer some insight in to this?

Thanks.

Gordon.
In my opinion, I would drop S4 Revolution ROM and make the move to Sac's Custom ROM. It is the most stable ROM that I have flashed. See http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2512983

---------- Post added at 06:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:56 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxJuggernautxX View Post
In my opinion, I would drop S4 Revolution ROM and make the move to Sac's Custom ROM. It is the most stable ROM that I have flashed. See http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2512983
Disregard url. Thats was for Sac's Custom Rom for the S4. However, there is a version for the S3.