5,598,297 Members 47,674 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Where to find rubber case+kick stand?

Tip us?

Solace50
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 13
Default Where to find rubber case+kick stand?

I cant seem to source any locally so i probably need to order online but only have seen like one picture that did not have a brand name to it.

preferably with a screen protector or just recommend one of those as well. also not cheap quality, it just needs to provide mild protection against bumps.

also the back can be hard shell, just need the interior to be soft.

wtherrell
Old
Thanks Meter 160
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solace50 View Post
I cant seem to source any locally so i probably need to order online but only have seen like one picture that did not have a brand name to it.

preferably with a screen protector or just recommend one of those as well. also not cheap quality, it just needs to provide mild protection against bumps.

also the back can be hard shell, just need the interior to be soft.
i-Blason from Amazon works great for me.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Solace50
Old
(Last edited by Solace50; 3rd January 2014 at 02:59 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 13
uh how padded is the interior, for 15$ i could only assume low build quality in comparison to the others. i mean in some cases its not drastic the difference but i dont know how much it is.

http://www.i-blason.com/prime-dual-l...galaxy-s4.html

this is close to what im looking for, form the reviews people claim the stand just flops out which would be quite annoying.

basically something like an otterbox with a kickstand is ideal but i dont think any exist.

this is the idea design behind the case im trying to source
http://www.amazon.com/Aduro-Holster-...y+s4+kickstand
now something like that with a rubber silicon interior would be ideal.

Solace50
Old
(Last edited by Solace50; 3rd January 2014 at 06:00 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 13
think this it is.

http://www.seidioonline.com/category-s/8848.htm

within price range, seems like it has the rubber interior + a decent quality kick stand. not sure if the metal would **** with the phones signal though. claims to not break NFC as well.

edit, got that + the screen protector 2 pack they provide. seems like most of the reviews are positive for them and they seem to be the thinnest i can find.

R4NDR01D
Old
Thanks Meter 68
I’ve bought dozens of cases for my s4 and two of them had kickstands that I really liked. Neither of them have “soft” interiors though but are both worth checking out.

First one, the cheap one by MiniSuit. It’s cheap, but not too bad in quality. It’s about $5 - $10. The kickstand lasted longer than the $90 case below.

Second one, the premium one so-to-say. It’s $90. Way over priced, but this case had everything I needed. Low profile, aluminum bumper, rubberized interior and back plate, kickstand, PLUS....the real seller for me here, the patented SBS technology that directs the sound coming from the rear speaker to the front of the front via built in port. But yeah, kick stand broke after a month, but I'm one of those users that carries a spare battery on me at all times and is constantly taking the case on and off. At least twice a day.

I also found this one on Amazon that might fluff your muffin.
The Following User Says Thank You to R4NDR01D For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]