Two Questions about Moto G - Phone dialer & Camerra app

Search This thread

jinjin12

Oct 29, 2012
1) for the camera app, is any way to get it to focus by tapping a place instead of dragging the crosshair icon?

2) for the Phone dialer, how do i make it so the dialer shows up automatically everytime i launch the phone app? i don't have launching the phone app and having to press an extra button to get the dialer to show up.

Also how do i delete all my contacts on the phone? i don't see an option for that.

Merri1

Jan 12, 2011
Thurles
1) for the camera app, is any way to get it to focus by tapping a place instead of dragging the crosshair icon?

2) for the Phone dialer, how do i make it so the dialer shows up automatically everytime i launch the phone app? i don't have launching the phone app and having to press an extra button to get the dialer to show up.

Also how do i delete all my contacts on the phone? i don't see an option for that.

1) No idea sorry!

2) If you're phone is rooted, there's an Xposed Module called 'Show Dialpad' which will do this.

3) Are your contacts stored on your sim card or are they saved to your Google account? If they're on your Google account it's easier to manage them via the web interface.

szymgio

Oct 11, 2012
Poznań
Google Pixel 5
unegabez.jpg