5,596,700 Members 46,257 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[HELP][PORT] Carbon 4.4.2

Tip us?

Flo0008
Old
(Last edited by Flo0008; 1st January 2014 at 04:30 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1266
Question [HELP][PORT] Carbon 4.4.2

Hi, I need your help: So I tried to port the Carbon Rom from Samsung Galaxy S3 mini [4.4.2], and everything worked with porting, but:

When I rebooted the phone, it was "Optimizing apps", so it loads all Apps and then I got to the end of the process "Android is upgrading", here is the problem, the phone stucks at this step and if I try to shut the phone down, it stucks in bootloop ... then I have to clear Dalvik and Chache again and "Optimizing apps"-process starts again with the same result (stucks at Android is updating -Starting Apps)... hope for help

And I think I can't take logcat because I can't get into settings, to activate USB Debugging -.-

Solved ^^

Next problem: Data not working

Please, Please, Please help me solving this problem - developer please help me -.-

Yours, Flo

Like the pic in attechments; to the pic: this process wich is showed in this picture ends succesfully and then the phone stucks during Android is upgrading -Starting apps.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Unbenannt.PNG
Views:	146
Size:	166.7 KB
ID:	2487317  
Member of TEAM P8:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
★ Carbon Kitkat 4.4.2 ★
★ SlimKat 4.4.2 ★
★ Dirty Unicorns 4.4.2 ★
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you like my/our work, perhaps you can spend one second to press the Thanks-Button or donate me

Over and Out - Thank you
The Following User Says Thank You to Flo0008 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

assassin0408
Old
Thanks Meter 289
This port is based on what rom?cm11 tcmachybrid?

Sent from my GT-I9070 using xda premium

Flo0008
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1266
It's based on Maclaws build -he made one fully working- I mean a fully working CM 11 build for our phone (not released)
Member of TEAM P8:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
★ Carbon Kitkat 4.4.2 ★
★ SlimKat 4.4.2 ★
★ Dirty Unicorns 4.4.2 ★
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you like my/our work, perhaps you can spend one second to press the Thanks-Button or donate me

Over and Out - Thank you

assassin0408
Old
Thanks Meter 289
N which method did you use to port the rom?

Flo0008
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1266
I did it with a guide ... is there a opportunity to take a logcat althought I can't activate USB Debugging?
Member of TEAM P8:
★ Carbon Kitkat 4.4.2 ★
★ SlimKat 4.4.2 ★
★ Dirty Unicorns 4.4.2 ★

Over and Out - Thank you

assassin0408
Old
Thanks Meter 289
Yes you can, try to port again. And add this line into build.prop.. persist.service.adb.enable=1, persist.service.debuggable=1 and persist.sys.usb.config=mtp,adb

Flo0008
Old
(Last edited by Flo0008; 1st January 2014 at 03:03 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1266
Not working ...

If anybody have time to take a logcat of the rom he should send me please a pm and so I can give you the link of the rom ... It would be a great help
Member of TEAM P8:
★ Carbon Kitkat 4.4.2 ★
★ SlimKat 4.4.2 ★
★ Dirty Unicorns 4.4.2 ★

Over and Out - Thank you

Flo0008
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1266
Problem solved ... only problem: data not working ... can anybody help me please?
Member of TEAM P8:
★ Carbon Kitkat 4.4.2 ★
★ SlimKat 4.4.2 ★
★ Dirty Unicorns 4.4.2 ★

Over and Out - Thank you

Bx16
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Hi @Flo0008, where in Carbon ROM HALO feature? I'm looking for this ;c

Topse
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bx16 View Post
Hi @Flo0008, where in Carbon ROM HALO feature? I'm looking for this ;c

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...9&postcount=53

The Following User Says Thank You to Topse For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]