[Q] textra sms on cm7.2

Tip us?

farrokh_sha
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Question [Q] textra sms on cm7.2

hi everyone
as you might know "textra sms" is simply very cooooooollll.... the simplest and the best sms app in the market. (at least in my view)
BUT
it is compatible with android 4.0.1 and above..... IS THERE ANY WAY to be able to use this app in cm7.2 (android 2.3.7)?

sachoosaini
Old
Thanks Meter 35
Default Well NO

Quote:
Originally Posted by farrokh_sha View Post
hi everyone
as you might know "textra sms" is simply very cooooooollll.... the simplest and the best sms app in the market. (at least in my view)
BUT
it is compatible with android 4.0.1 and above..... IS THERE ANY WAY to be able to use this app in cm7.2 (android 2.3.7)?
The simplest answer is no; until somebody decide to port it. if you still need it so badly either you can install a 4 or above ROM for wildfire, which i can see from your profile that you knows how to flash roms as you are rooted or please search some other app
The Following User Says Thank You to sachoosaini For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]