XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Icon order

Tip us?

illBelief
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Icon order

Is it just me or can I not customize the order I want my apps in on the smartwatch 2? I press the menu button and the only options are alphabetical and frequency used. Is anyone else having this issue or am I just missing something?

Thanks!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda app-developers app

IxBUSTERxI
Old
Thanks Meter 55

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by illBelief View Post
Is it just me or can I not customize the order I want my apps in on the smartwatch 2? I press the menu button and the only options are alphabetical and frequency used. Is anyone else having this issue or am I just missing something?

Thanks!

It's not a bug. It's a feature

cas239
Old
Thanks Meter 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by illBelief View Post

Thanks!

Those be the only options at this time my friend

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
...Sent From My Carbonized D2VZW...

aseeme555076
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Only thing you can do is use Frequency, and keep tap the app you want to order and the home button. You can also tap it when watch not connected to phone.

toyface
Old
Thanks Meter 56
Yeah, this seems one of the strangest missing features IMO. I don't see why you can't simply re-order them in the Smart Connect app, either - would that be so hard? Either way, the favorites thing is not so bad until the watch goes and forgets the order you had them in, which can be mighty annoying. It's happened to me only once so far but, like aseeme555076 says you can sort of force it to order them how you want.

enigma_x
Old
Thanks Meter 30
sw2 extension: "This is the official Sony application for SmartWatch 2 SW2. It enables you to utilize all the powerful Android benefits of this innovative smartphone accessory*. With this app, you can decide how your smartphone interacts with SmartWatch 2, what app extensions are available for your watch and how they are arranged. "

I tried several times to arrange them, "click and drag" but it was impossible, they didn't move

Anyway, I miss this feature.It would be great to put them in a certain order. I wonder why Sony didn't make it possible to arrange them from the phone in sw2 extension app.