5,594,653 Members 32,562 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[CLONE] IHTC One Plus

Tip us?
 
Techcat
Old
(Last edited by Techcat; 15th August 2013 at 05:07 AM.)
#1  
Techcat's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 88
Posts: 127
Join Date: Mar 2009

 
DONATE TO ME
Cool [CLONE] IHTC One Plus

Hey guys Look at this new create phone I just found! It's a 1:1 replica of the HTC ONE ,
The processor is the MTK6589T Quad Core 1.5GHz
The screen is a 1280*720P HD Sharp IPS OGS screen same like Xiaomi 2
looking at the price of 219,99 at Fastcardtech).

Quote:
Where can I buy one?

I'll buy this phone soon from here: http://www.fastcardtech.com/IHTC-One-Plus since it's the only store selling it for now, and this thread will have ROMs, custom ROMs, repair instructions, etc...

Quote:
Photos & Videos

Phone (System Reviews):


Phone (Game Reviews)










Official specifications so far:

General

Manufacturer: IHTC
Model: IHTC One Plus
Phone Style: Bar, multi-touch screen, 4.7 inch Capacitive touchscreen
Operating System: Android 4.2.1 OS
Processor: Snapdragon APQ8064T Quad Core 1.7GHz(MTK6589T Quad Core 1.5GHz)
Google Play Store: Support

Display

Screen Size: 4.7 inch HD IPS OGS touchscreen
Display reulotion: 1280*720 pixel
Color Support: 16 million colors
Screen Technology: Multi-touch screen

Camera

Camera Resulotion: 13.0MP rear camera + 2.1MP front camera, digital zoom

Connectivity

Connectivity Technology: GSM + WCDMA(Single Micro Simcard)
Network Band: GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz + WCDMA 900/2100MHz
Data Technology: EDGE, GPRS
Bluetooth: Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR
WLan: Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11 b/g
USB: USB 2.0
GPS: GPS/A-GPS (Built-in GPS chipset)

Features

Video Player: AVI、MP4、3GP、MOV、MKV、FLV
Audio Player: FLAC、APE、MP3、OGG、AMR、AAC
Image: JPG、PNG、BMP、GIF
Ringing Tones: Downloadable
Message: SMS, MMS, Email
Phone Book: 10000 contacts
Brower: HTML
Interface/Port:
Game: Downloadable
Radio: FM
G-sensor
Interface/Port: 3.5mm earphone jack / mini USB

Battery

Battery: Built-in Li-on battery(1600mAh)
Standby Time: 150-200 hours

Memory

Built-in Memory: 2GB RAM + 16GB ROM(Not support additional sd card)

Size

Dimensions: 137.9*68.5*9.3
Weight: 137

What in package

1 * IHTC One Plus Android Phone
1 * Charger
1 * USB Data Cable
1 * Headphone

Notice: IHTC One Plus installs android 4.2.1 os, and carries with MTK6589T Quad core 1.5GHz processor, 2GB RAM + 16GB ROM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Techcat For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Techcat
Old
#2  
Techcat's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 88
Posts: 127
Join Date: Mar 2009

 
DONATE TO ME
We have some rumors for metalic back like the OEM ONE.

If someone have hands on experience let as know more about
 
Techcat
Old
#3  
Techcat's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 88
Posts: 127
Join Date: Mar 2009

 
DONATE TO ME
So guys the rumors about metalic back is not true.
The back cover is made out of hard plastic, which looks like hard metal or brushed aluminium, but once again, itís plastic.
 
Techcat
Old
#4  
Techcat's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 88
Posts: 127
Join Date: Mar 2009

 
DONATE TO ME
Here You have a SD and Battery change tutorial from Mayiandy

The Following User Says Thank You to Techcat For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
s7yler
Old
(Last edited by s7yler; 18th August 2013 at 01:28 PM.)
#5  
s7yler's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 53
Posts: 264
Join Date: Oct 2009

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Techcat View Post
Here You have a SD and Battery change tutorial from Mayiandy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Techcat View Post
So guys the rumors about metalic back is not true.
The back cover is made out of hard plastic, which looks like hard metal or brushed aluminium, but once again, itís plastic.
Your conclusion is wrong. The person in this video is not having the PLUS version. He only has the normal iHTC One. The normal version only have plastic backcover, the PLUS version have real metal backcover.

Why I can see that? Check his video where he runs a AnTuTu benchmark, he gets 13286, that is for the 1.2GHZ version. The iHTC One Plus have 1.5Ghz and a clear score over 14000.
 
Techcat
Old
#6  
Techcat's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 88
Posts: 127
Join Date: Mar 2009

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by s7yler View Post
Your conclusion is wrong. The person in this video is not having the PLUS version. He only has the normal iHTC One. The normal version only have plastic backcover, the PLUS version have real metal backcover.

Why I can see that? Check his video where he runs a AnTuTu benchmark, he gets 13286, that is for the 1.2GHZ version. The iHTC One Plus have 1.5Ghz and a clear score over 14000.
You can read more here http://multicorechina.com/htc-one-clone/

I can't say anything for sure yet cause i wait for my one!!
 
s7yler
Old
(Last edited by s7yler; 21st August 2013 at 07:08 PM.)
#7  
s7yler's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 53
Posts: 264
Join Date: Oct 2009

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Techcat View Post
You can read more here http://multicorechina.com/htc-one-clone/

I can't say anything for sure yet cause i wait for my one!!
Multicorechina.com are writing their articles based on info from the net. They write in the title that it is about "iHTC One Plus", but funny they show pictures in the article with the regular iHTC One (non plus), they have even used screenshots from my Youtube video here, for the backcover screenshots http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TK_1Smk8Pcs (my video comparison from 10/7, from the iHTC One vs. HTC One). And my unboxing video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Po3ZhPvKABY

UPDATE: I have been kindly contacted by Multicorechina.com afterwards, and they are now crediting me correct, so it's ok with me.
 
Techcat
Old
#8  
Techcat's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 88
Posts: 127
Join Date: Mar 2009

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by s7yler View Post
Multicorechina.com are writing their articles based on info from the net. They write in the title that it is about "iHTC One Plus", but funny they show pictures in the article with the regular iHTC One (non plus), they have even used screenshots from my Youtube video here (without asking permission), for the backcover screenshots http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TK_1Smk8Pcs (my video comparison from 10/7, from the iHTC One vs. HTC One). And my unboxing video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Po3ZhPvKABY

Their entire article is based on my video, it seems. At least they have credited me in the end... so I guess it's ok for me.
Look i try to keep inform my post and i search all most everyday for news, till i get my phone where i can give more trusted specs
so if you have the phone on your hands and you can give more trusted specs then your welcome!!
 
s7yler
Old
#9  
s7yler's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 53
Posts: 264
Join Date: Oct 2009

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Techcat View Post
Look i try to keep inform my post and i search all most everyday for news, till i get my phone where i can give more trusted specs
so if you have the phone on your hands and you can give more trusted specs then your welcome!!
I have the iHTC One, not the iHTC One Plus - there is a difference. Just telling you that you link to people who claim to be reviewing the Plus version, but they actually just have written about the normal iHTC One with plastic backcover. But if you ordered the Plus version, then I am looking forward to hear about your review, and to see if it is metal backcover on yours or not.
 
LeboBoy18
Old
#10  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 3
Join Date: Aug 2013
Hey Guys,


I'm really interested in buying the IHTC ONE PLUS, the only thing that is holding me back is the plastic back
So I'll be waiting for Techcat' review if the back is made out of metal, I will place my order straight away.

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes