5,593,587 Members 38,586 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[SOLVED] E: Can't mount /sdcard

Tip us?

Creative9170
Old
(Last edited by Creative9170; 4th January 2014 at 08:18 AM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
Thumbs up [SOLVED] E: Can't mount /sdcard

Hello dear friends,
I had installed Carbon Kitkat rom on my device then try to undervolt it by Trickester mod but it crashed and phone started on a green screen and didn't boot up at all. I exprienced this green screen before, so I tried to go into recovery and install rom again. But this time when I go to Install Zip -> Choose zip from /sdcard recovery says: E: Can't mount /sdcard
and I can't do anything. Because E975 has insternal SD card I don't know how to fix it
Please help me what should I do?!

ermoto
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creative9170 View Post
Hello dear friends,
I had installed Carbon Kitkat rom on my device then try to undervolt it by Trickester mod but it crashed and phone started on a green screen and didn't boot up at all. I exprienced this green screen before, so I tried to go into recovery and install rom again. But this time when I go to Install Zip -> Choose zip from /sdcard recovery says: E: Can't mount /sdcard
and I can't do anything. Because E975 has insternal SD card I don't know how to fix it
Please help me what should I do?!
I think that is because KitKat has different sdcard path. Check if your recovery has the option to change the default path.
If it hasn't this option you have 2 chance: push the ROM using adb command or recover all system using kdz (but after this you need to reunlock the bootloader).

Inviato dal mio LG-E975 utilizzando Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to ermoto For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Creative9170
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
Talking [SOLVED]

Thanks for your helps, I could finally solve the issue with another ways.
I was using my camera and taking picture and because of under volting it crashed while saving picture, so this crash make sdcard inaccessible! I try flashing TWRP recovery by ADB, but TWRP also couldn't access sdcard, again I came back to CWM recovery by ADB.
CWM has an erase (format) sdcard function, so I had to format my internal sdcard to make it accessible again. After formatting I lost all of my data but my sdcard works again.
Then I push a zip file rom by ADB with following command: adb push rom.zip /sdcard/
and flash it with by recovery and now my phone is running as well as before
I also should thank @MiZrY for his useful helps