5,594,805 Members 38,102 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Bootloader Relocked, no longer unlockable

Tip us?

xDIS4ST3Rx
Old
(Last edited by xDIS4ST3Rx; 3rd January 2014 at 01:36 AM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Phone Bootloader Relocked, no longer unlockable

Hello Guys,
i've got a Problem with my C6903.
Yesterday i unlocked the Bootloader of the Z1. (No TA Backup was made ). Today i Relocked the Bootloader with Flashtool, because there where no usable Custom Roms available. But then i thought why not try some different Kernels?! And now here's the Problem:
I can't Re-unlock the Bootloader. The Fastboot Command says when the first Time entered: Command did not succed. The second Time i enter it it say Device already rooted. Then i'm able to boot from a custom Kernel, boot to CWM and install AOSP Rom. But after Restart the Screen goes Blank (like Locked Bootloader). Flashing a Rom/Kernel through Fastboot just says Command not allowed. In Flashtool, i'm able to Unlock/Relock the Bootloader, well the Tool still says after Unlocking Rootable, not Rooted. But also after unlocking in Flashtool the Problems resist. Tried Flashing Stock Rom with Flashtool, with PC Companion(Repair) but no succes. Service Menu still means Bootloader Unlock allowed: Yes.

Would be nice if you Guys could help me out

eclyptos
Old
Thanks Meter 476
I don't understand really what is going on with your phone but the only one thing is clear to me, why did you relocked the bootloader anyway? For what reason? because was no custom roms? With unlocked bootloader you can use Stock, Custom, anything you want. For me that was the first your mistake, relock bootloader.

xasbo
Old
Thanks Meter 44
Are you *rooted* when you're trying to unlock the BL? The best advice I can offer is to go back to a stock ROM and start over at the top of this thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2439328.

xDIS4ST3Rx
Old
(Last edited by xDIS4ST3Rx; 3rd January 2014 at 06:52 AM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
I've tried now to Rollback to 528, and Upgrade step to step. Still not functional. (Tried with PC Companion and Flashtool)

Don't know much else i can make, other than running Stock Rom for the rest of the Xperia Z1 life.

kaushalkavekar
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy How to Unlock Z1

Hi All,
I have got a Z1 from UK and its locked, 5 attempt failed with unlocking code..:
Kindly suggest any other wayout

Please help.. I am not a technical person but i can give a try.

Thanks

Just2Cause
Old
Thanks Meter 64

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaushalkavekar View Post
Hi All,

Thanks
I understand that you have SIM locked device, and it's a different thing than bootloader.

However, there are lots of websites that you can use to buy a SIM unlock code for your device.

Regards,
~J2C
Don't forget to hit the THANKS button! If I helped.
The Following User Says Thank You to Just2Cause For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

shteren
Old
Thanks Meter 84
Quote:
Originally Posted by xDIS4ST3Rx View Post
Hello Guys,
i've got a Problem with my C6903.
Yesterday i unlocked the Bootloader of the Z1. (No TA Backup was made ). Today i Relocked the Bootloader with Flashtool, because there where no usable Custom Roms available. But then i thought why not try some different Kernels?! And now here's the Problem:
I can't Re-unlock the Bootloader. The Fastboot Command says when the first Time entered: Command did not succed. The second Time i enter it it say Device already rooted. Then i'm able to boot from a custom Kernel, boot to CWM and install AOSP Rom. But after Restart the Screen goes Blank (like Locked Bootloader). Flashing a Rom/Kernel through Fastboot just says Command not allowed. In Flashtool, i'm able to Unlock/Relock the Bootloader, well the Tool still says after Unlocking Rootable, not Rooted. But also after unlocking in Flashtool the Problems resist. Tried Flashing Stock Rom with Flashtool, with PC Companion(Repair) but no succes. Service Menu still means Bootloader Unlock allowed: Yes.

Would be nice if you Guys could help me out
obviously lol, if you relocked it with flashtool you will have to use flashtools again to unlock it again...

simply connect the phone in fastboot mode and choose BLU in flashtool, and voilla!

---------- Post added at 05:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:33 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by eclyptos View Post
I don't understand really what is going on with your phone but the only one thing is clear to me, why did you relocked the bootloader anyway? For what reason? because was no custom roms? With unlocked bootloader you can use Stock, Custom, anything you want. For me that was the first your mistake, relock bootloader.
probebly because he wants OTA upgrades to work... they don't work when you are unlocked..

ruinkhan
Old
Thanks Meter 143
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaushalkavekar View Post
Hi All,

Thanks
Please do not attempt to guess unlocking code. It's not as easy as 12345. Its a long number that will be generated based on your IMEI #. Find a good cell unlocking website and unlock your phone.
Hit Thanks if my post was useful (most of them are not )
Noob's Paradise - I know you have a question, this should answer it

xDIS4ST3Rx
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
[QUOTE=shteren;49083676]obviously lol, if you relocked it with flashtool you will have to use flashtools again to unlock it again...
QUOTE]

Hello,

well thats the Problem, if i Unlock the Phone through Flashtool the Tool says unlocked, and the next Time i connect the Device and go into BLU menu it says Relock ( so the Tool think it's unlocked), but in LOG it still says Rootable, not Rooted. And from Fastboot, no alternative Kernels etc. installable, as the Command is not allowed (Locked). If i go to CMD and try to Unlock with Fastboot, it says the first time Command not Succeded. The Second Time (same CMD session) it says Device alrady rooted. Then i'm able to boot and Flash a Alternative Kernel, but if i Close and reopen the CMD Fastboot Window/Restart the Device, Flash is no longer possible. And if i flash a alternative Kernel or whatever the Device won't Boot, as the Screen goes Blank.

Thanks

Just2Cause
Old
Thanks Meter 64

DONATE TO ME
Try unlocking it using flashtool, then power on the device, then power it off and relock it using flashtool again. Then go to unlockbootloader.sonymobile.com then try to get the unlock code again, then unlock using fastboot as it is said in the last step in that website.

Regards,
~J2C
Don't forget to hit the THANKS button! If I helped.

The Following User Says Thank You to Just2Cause For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]