Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,741 Members 46,943 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] where can i download firmware version 4.1.1

Tip us?

scottrf8
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] where can i download firmware version 4.1.1

Hey everyone, I have an At&t Note 2, sgh-i317 that I am trying to unlock. It is currently running 4.3 and tried to do the unlock several times, but have realized I need an older version in order for the correct options to appear in the unlock menus. However, I am getting stuck trying to downgrade to 4.1.1 cause I CANNOT find a firmware download for 4.1.1 and have spent awhile looking. Anybody have a direct link to 4.1.1? Thanks

Also, in a walkthrough to downgrade firmware, it says I need to "Enable the USB debugging option by
pressing Menu > Settings > Applications. Then navigate and strike on Developer Options to ensure that the USB Debugging is enabled." How do I do this?

Answers to either of these questions would be appreciated, or if someone has a good, in depth walkthrough to downgrade to 4.1.1, I would greatly appreciate it.

THANKS!

scottrf8
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
I went to sammobile.com and found 2 firmware files for the sgh-i317. One says its 4.1.2 (which from what I understand wont work when unlocking, I need 4.1.1) The other file doesnt have a version, but the description is:

Model: SGH-I317

Version:

Changelist: N/A

Build date: Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 +0000

Product Code: ATT

PDA: I317UCALJ2

CSC: I317ATTALJ2

MODEM: I317UCALJ2

Is this what I want?