CyanogenMod 11.0 coming to a xoom near you!
This ROM is for wingray, stingray and everest.
- cm-11-latest-UNOFFICIAL-wingray.zip (md5sum)
- cm-11-latest-UNOFFICIAL-stingray.zip (md5sum)
- cm-11-latest-UNOFFICIAL-everest.zip (md5sum)
- You will need bigPart TWRP and execute the repartitioning as described in
- TWRP 184.108.40.206 R.A.H BigPart Edition Recovery
- The ROM you want to flash
- Your data will be totally wiped! If you have Nandroids, TitaniumBackups, or anything of any value on your internal storage, copy them to your microsd or computer! They will be gone forever! Your microsd card is the only safe haven on your Xoom during this process.
- Put TWRP 220.127.116.11 BigPart version and your desired rom on your microsd card.
- Reboot into recovery. Flash TWRP BigPart.
- Reboot into recovery. Go into wipe menu. Select "Advanced Wipe". Check
- Dalvik Cache
- Internal Storage
- Go into install. Recovery should show your microsd storage by default. If not, using the navigation panel, navigate to root then go into "sdcard". You can now follow the steps below, starting with Flash cm-11-201XXXXX-UNOFFICIAL-wingray.zip.
- If updating from older ROM version in this thread, you don't have to wipe anything
- If updating from an different rom, wipe
- Dalvik Cache
- Flash cm-11-201XXXXX-UNOFFICIAL-wingray.zip
- Flash gapps-xxxx.zip
Show Developer and Performance settings
- Go to the settings menu, and scroll down to "About phone." Tap it.
- Scroll down to the bottom again, where you see "Build number."
- Tap it seven (7) times, and *poof*, you've got the developer settings back.
- Overclock to 1.4Ghz (Performance menu)
- Decrease animation duration to .5 (Developer options menu)
Special thanks to everybody who donated, You guys rock!!!