HELP!! No more ATT data network after 4.4 OTA on F320S

Search This thread

cali2882

Feb 13, 2013
Please help. Just upgrade to 4.4 OTA on a SK Telecom F320S. Now I am getting no data networks. Still can receive phone calls. It seems the APN is locked. I can create a new APN, but not select it, and I can't delete old APN. This phone is not rooted, it was never rooted and never had a problem. Please help...

prking07

Oct 8, 2008
levittown
Create a new apn amd under apn type input default,supl

Sent from my LG-D801 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

cali2882

Feb 13, 2013
Create a new apn amd under apn type input default,supl

Yup, the problem is there is already an APN with the name "AT&T PTA" in it, it has the "default" in the APN type section. I can't edit this APN.

So when I create a new APN with default, it creates it, but I can't select it. There is no selection circle next to it... Please help.

tbishop91

Dec 24, 2013
Please help. Just upgrade to 4.4 OTA on a SK Telecom F320S. Now I am getting no data networks. Still can receive phone calls. It seems the APN is locked. I can create a new APN, but not select it, and I can't delete old APN. This phone is not rooted, it was never rooted and never had a problem. Please help...

See if you dail the promgraming code for the datat bands and change it,then change it back should cause a master over ride back to att bands fixing the issue

prking07

Oct 8, 2008
levittown
Yup, the problem is there is already an APN with the name "AT&T PTA" in it, it has the "default" in the APN type section. I can't edit this APN.

So when I create a new APN with default, it creates it, but I can't select it. There is no selection circle next to it... Please help.

I said default,supl if ypu just put default it wont let you, try default,supl