XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] wallpaper Scroll

Tip us?

Sluggerz
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] wallpaper Scroll

I am very curious on whether its something on my part or not but why is it that on sense ROMs...the wallpaper doesn't move when I scroll thru the home pages and on asop ROMs it does? Wallpaper scrolling is selected but never scrolls on sense ROMs. Is it something just on sense ROMs or am I missing something? As stupid as it is it bothers me that it doesn't when flash a sense ROM lol. Any help appreciated. Thx.

coal686
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 5255

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sluggerz View Post
I am very curious on whether its something on my part or not but why is it that on sense ROMs...the wallpaper doesn't move when I scroll thru the home pages and on asop ROMs it does? Wallpaper scrolling is selected but never scrolls on sense ROMs. Is it something just on sense ROMs or am I missing something? As stupid as it is it bothers me that it doesn't when flash a sense ROM lol. Any help appreciated. Thx.
#blameHTC

The wallpaper doesn't scroll in Sense 5. Or any other version of Sense for that matter (as far as I know, I started with the Evo 3D with Sense 3.0).

Sluggerz
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Nova Launcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by coal686 View Post
#blameHTC

The wallpaper doesn't scroll in Sense 5. Or any other version of Sense for that matter (as far as I know, I started with the Evo 3D with Sense 3.0).
Thx for the reply. I found that on Nova Launcher settings > Desktop there's an option to force wallpaper scrolling which works and no problems so far!