5,600,483 Members 32,545 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

we want kitkat

Tip us?
 
shinishi
Old
#1  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 26
Posts: 96
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Aleppo

 
DONATE TO ME
Arrow we want kitkat

Hi guys
I am surprised that our phone have only 2-3 custom roms and all of them are old versions of android
we are waiting for you developers to make a kitkat rom for our device and thank you for your hard working
Galaxy win(my new phone)
Threads :
"Guide" how to enable N standard and 5ghz band on ics
The Following User Says Thank You to shinishi For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
sahil_arora05
Old
#2  
Member
Thanks Meter 6
Posts: 50
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Gurgaon
Quote:
Originally Posted by shinishi View Post
Hi guys
I am surprised that our phone have only 2-3 custom roms and all of them are old versions of android
we are waiting for you developers to make a kitkat rom for our device and thank you for your hard working
Waiting for the same since 3-4 months!! but have a hope that developers are onto something good atleast!! (Y)
 
ZANKRUT.DOSHI
Old
(Last edited by ZANKRUT.DOSHI; 17th January 2014 at 10:51 AM.) Reason: adding lines
#3  
ZANKRUT.DOSHI's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 78
Posts: 206
Join Date: Feb 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by sahil_arora05 View Post
Waiting for the same since 3-4 months!! but have a hope that developers are onto something good atleast!! (Y)
Build it yourself
it requires time and effort
we already have kitkat with lots of bugs
Phone : Samsung Galaxy Grand Quattro ( GT-i8552 )
Rom : Stock XXANA5
Root : Yes SuperSu v1.93
Kernel : 3.4.x Project Engine Kernel Charlie Build 3
Launcher : Google Experience Launcher
Extras :Viper4Android FX ,Mother of all ad-blocking , xposed , crossbreeder
Recovery : CWM 6.0.4.7 touch

Tablet : Google Nexus 7
Rom : 4.4.2 Carbon ROM
Kernel : Oxydo Kernel
Recovery : Twrp 2.7.0.0
 
emeemisri
Old
#4  
emeemisri's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 68
Posts: 280
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Ipoh
Quote:
Originally Posted by shinishi View Post
Hi guys
I am surprised that our phone have only 2-3 custom roms and all of them are old versions of android
we are waiting for you developers to make a kitkat rom for our device and thank you for your hard working
Wrong thread buddy

Sent from my beloved GT I8552
PRESSING THANK BUTTON DOESN'T COST YOU MONEY

MY DEVICE
Samsung Galaxy Grand Quattro GT I8552 (Stock and Rooted)
Sony Xperia Z C6603 (Stock and... well, you know what..)

Quote:
One day my wife said,

"Sorry Honey, you dont have a future in developing things, so stop acting like a developer"
 
E.Cadro
Old
#5  
E.Cadro's Avatar
Senior Moderator
Thanks Meter 4456
Posts: 5,324
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: The Internet
Thread does not belong in the dev section Moved.
The Following User Says Thank You to E.Cadro For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
shinishi
Old
#6  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 26
Posts: 96
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Aleppo

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by emeemisri View Post
Wrong thread buddy

Sent from my beloved GT I8552

Quote:
Originally Posted by E.Cadro View Post
Thread does not belong in the dev section Moved.
Sorry guys it was a mistake
Galaxy win(my new phone)
Threads :
"Guide" how to enable N standard and 5ghz band on ics
The Following User Says Thank You to shinishi For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
sahil_arora05
Old
#7  
Member
Thanks Meter 6
Posts: 50
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Gurgaon
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZANKRUT.DOSHI View Post
Build it yourself
it requires time and effort
we already have kitkat with lots of bugs
If I could build it, I would have done :/ :/ btwthen what's the use of this sie?? :/ nd Yeah we have kitkat but that version of no use I think!! no wifi md other necessary things man!!
 
ZANKRUT.DOSHI
Old
#8  
ZANKRUT.DOSHI's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 78
Posts: 206
Join Date: Feb 2013
this site is not a shop where you can just demand cm or kitkat devs will take aome time as building kitkat is difficult give them some time you just cant demand kitkat as I said if you are so hasty then learn to build it yourself through aronio guide
Phone : Samsung Galaxy Grand Quattro ( GT-i8552 )
Rom : Stock XXANA5
Root : Yes SuperSu v1.93
Kernel : 3.4.x Project Engine Kernel Charlie Build 3
Launcher : Google Experience Launcher
Extras :Viper4Android FX ,Mother of all ad-blocking , xposed , crossbreeder
Recovery : CWM 6.0.4.7 touch

Tablet : Google Nexus 7
Rom : 4.4.2 Carbon ROM
Kernel : Oxydo Kernel
Recovery : Twrp 2.7.0.0
 
sahil_arora05
Old
#9  
Member
Thanks Meter 6
Posts: 50
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Gurgaon
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZANKRUT.DOSHI View Post
this site is not a shop where you can just demand cm or kitkat devs will take aome time as building kitkat is difficult give them some time you just cant demand kitkat as I said if you are so hasty then learn to build it yourself through aronio guide
For your kind information, read what is written carefully. I just said I have a hope not I want kitkat or so!! You took it as demand, so its only your fault :/ :/!! What you take words as is not other's problem!! You should read carefully first.
 
ZANKRUT.DOSHI
Old
#10  
ZANKRUT.DOSHI's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 78
Posts: 206
Join Date: Feb 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by sahil_arora05 View Post
For your kind information, read what is written carefully. I just said I have a hope not I want kitkat or so!! You took it as demand, so its only your fault :/ :/!! What you take words as is not other's problem!! You should read carefully first.
Why do you want to fight or argue buddy let's forget it I'm sorry even I'm hoping for stable kitkat Rom
Phone : Samsung Galaxy Grand Quattro ( GT-i8552 )
Rom : Stock XXANA5
Root : Yes SuperSu v1.93
Kernel : 3.4.x Project Engine Kernel Charlie Build 3
Launcher : Google Experience Launcher
Extras :Viper4Android FX ,Mother of all ad-blocking , xposed , crossbreeder
Recovery : CWM 6.0.4.7 touch

Tablet : Google Nexus 7
Rom : 4.4.2 Carbon ROM
Kernel : Oxydo Kernel
Recovery : Twrp 2.7.0.0

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes