Know Issues - please do not post about bugs that you see on this list:
- Kernel Over Volt of +25-50 (may cause your device to run hot)
- Font Size picker does not work
- LCD Density force closes settings once you change the density and click the home or back buttons.
- Slim Pie needs a reboot before the trigger areas work
- There is no way to activate multi-window
- There is no way to disable Nav bar and pie currently
- OTA App is still in the testing phase, so it will be buggy so do not use it.
If you see something not in this list, let me know below.
Custom Progress Bar
LG apps known to work:
RieGo's LG QuickRemote v7
My personal settings:
System DPI at 400
Navigation Height at 36
Action Launcher Pro
TCP Congestion Control: westwood
I/O Scheduler: noop
CPU Governor: ondemand
MPU Voltages: -25 to all
CPU Frequency: Max 2265600
- Phone: VZW LG G2 running LiquidSmooth 3.0 | Tablets: Asus Nexus 7 (2013) running LiquidSmooth 3.0 | Asus TF700T running CROMi-X with stock kernel
My LiquidSmooth 3.0 builds