How To Install:
- Make A Nandroid Backup In Your Recovery
- Wipe Data/System/Cache/DalvikCache
- Install Rom
- Install Gapps
As I have asked in my other threads, please don't have 20 people reporting the same issues if there are any, it's just annoying!
Update: 2/2/2014 - After spending a few days sorting out issues, we come one step closer to finding a solution to our problems. I was having an issue with my test build getting through Setup Wizard but after noticing the problem, there should be no problem.
We simply just need to update out beta gapps is all.
A quick little change log for you guys for the 2/2/14 build:
- A lot of stuff is always added so I won't always be able to set out the full list of changes
- Navigation Button Color Picker Added
- USB Tething Now Works (Thanks acardinal)
- If you aren't updated with the T-mobile theme engine, we merged the fully themable phone dialer *Inverted*, Desk Clock, and Stock Email to source
- If you need Gapps for now until we get ours up and released try these: http://goo.im/devs/bevigilant/pa-gapps/
NOTE: SOME OF THESE ISSUES ARE SUBJECT TO DIFFERENT VARIANTS OF THE LG G2 AND COULD BE AN ISSUE FOR ONE OR ALL OF
THEM, I CAN ONLY PROVIDE A CHANGE LOG FROM WHAT I HAVE EXPERIENCED FOR THE SPRINT LG G2 AKA LS980 BUT IF THESE WERE ISSUES ON YOUR DEVICE THEY SHOULD BE FIXED NOW ASWELL, IF NOT, CONTACT ME ASAP
- Setup Wizard No Longer Force Closes After Skipping Activating Mobile Service
- In About Phone Section Build Says 2/2 but it's really 2/3
- If your internet doesn't work right away via the Play Store just do a reboot.
- Have to select Language 2x in setup wizard
- Carrier Settings causes a meltdown of force closes