[Q] Info: Charging Paused. Battery Temp Too Low

Search This thread
Nov 11, 2013
So i got this notification on my I727. This makes it so it doesnt charge. Ive worked around that by now having multiple batteries and external charger, I am just wondering if there is any way to fix this. Anybody else have this problem?

drago10029

Nov 19, 2008
Phazon Mines
Well i didnt try back to stock but right now im running the UCLD2 4.0.3
Not sure when it started just got the phone for cheap
Would it be a good start to return to stock? I unlocked it would that take unlock off?

That wouldn't remove your unlock you're good :cool: and yes going to stock is always the best place to go when troubleshooting large issues like you have. Also a wise person said "you get what you paid for" I hope this isn't the case for you. and if you paid around 200$ and that isn't a new i727 then you overpaid unfortunately.

Hit the thanks if this helped! ;) Keeps me motivated lol

Nov 11, 2013
That wouldn't remove your unlock you're good :cool: and yes going to stock is always the best place to go when troubleshooting large issues like you have. Also a wise person said "you get what you paid for" I hope this isn't the case for you. and if you paid around 200$ and that isn't a new i727 then you overpaid unfortunately.

Well i paid 130 everything is good if i use external charger, doesnt bother me but just more convenient for it to work. Thanks for the info, I will let you know if that helps!

Nov 11, 2013

So i went back to a stock rom. did not fix the issue

TheCybertronian

Oct 17, 2013
You said you went to a stock ROM that's not the same as going back to stock 100%

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 01:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 PM ----------

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1652398

---------- Post added at 01:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 PM ----------

Also my bet is the amperage output of your charger is below what is needed by the phone so your using more power than the charger can handle.

drago10029

Nov 19, 2008
Phazon Mines
---------- Post added at 01:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 PM ----------

[/COLOR]Also my bet is the amperage output of your charger is below what is needed by the phone so your using more power than the charger can handle.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

I'm guessing you mean like a bad third party charger?

TheCybertronian

Oct 17, 2013

[/COLOR]Also my bet is the amperage output of your charger is below what is needed by the phone so your using more power than the charger can handle.

I'm guessing you mean like a bad third party charger?[/QUOTE]

If it's oem I'm betting its faulty. But again I don't think op actually returned to stock

Nov 11, 2013

I'm guessing you mean like a bad third party charger?[/QUOTE]

Ive tried several samsung chargers