Introduction About AOSB Project KitKat Edition
AOSB Project based on CyanogenMod the best stable source
- Jumoog - Chief Leader for 4.3.x Edition – XDA - Twitter
What the features included?:
AOSB Project Features:
- csec – Lead Supporter – XDA
What is Android Open Source BAM Project?
- OTA Support
- HALO MODS
- HALO: make windows move able and scale able
- Custom Navigation Ring
- Custom Navigation Bar
- Custom CRT Animation
- Mobile Network Battery Saver Mode
- Configurable up to user (LTE or 4G)
- Advanced Battery Bar
- Support Facebook Sync
- App sidebar
- Navigation bar with custom dimensions
- Screen video recording
- Configurable init.d
- Build PropModder
- Incoming calls dialog
- RAM bar with custom colors
- Builtin Xposed Framework
- Xposed : Per-App Layout
- Network usage stats
- Audio : Stereo widening
- Audio : Center frequency for Bass Boost
- Active display (s-view alternative)
- AD: Display Time out
- AD: Turn Off Display
- AD: Threshold to proximity
- AD: Sort notifications by newest to oldest
- AD: HUGE Fixes
- mms: ios features
- mms: Emoji and Smiley support
- samsung kernel super charged
- advanced low battery indicator options
- LockScreen Notifications by AOSPAL
- Lockscreen Blur
it is a custom ROM developed as free and open source software based on the official releases of Android by CyanogenMod,
AOSB (ProBAM) ROM have been the pinnacle of perfection employing the best of all the Best ROMs in a Package which makes sense!.. While the latest one doesn’t incorporate a slew of features.
Whats new in CyanogenMod 11
(THESE ARE GENERIC FEATURES)
On 6 November 2013 the CyanogenMod team started pushing the code of CyanogenMod 11, based on Android 4.4 KitKat .
Below is a quick list of all the changes that Google has included in Android 4.4.x KitKat features for all the devices -:
- There are a lot of small bug-fixes and minor UI tweaks that should please Nexus users.
- The Camera app has sped up considerably post the update.
- There are some bug-fixes related to ART as well. This allows Whatsapp to work with the ART runtime.
- The default email client not syncing with an exchange server bug has also been fixed.
- Immersive mode breaking while adjusting the volume level bug has been fixed.
- The new ‘Photos’ app is now the default Gallery app.
- There is a slight improvement in benchmark performance .
- The navigation bar is now transparent on the lock screen.
- The Settings icon in Quick tiles has also been changed.
AOSB RecentApp : Add HTC Reflection Effect
Settings: Enable or disable Navring make it optional
Settings: Make SlimRecent optional
Settings: Show or hide Navrbar in lockscreen
Notification drawer: full swipe to switch detection
Disable Left NavBar for tablets
Battery saver mode: Revamp ! huge fixes
Dialer: Fix chinese force close
Base: Dynamic data usage
Merge all CM Multi SIM Support
wide changes to support MSIM
SystemUI: Fix big force close causing support MSIM
SystemUI: Fix displaying of user photo.
SystemUI: Only show H+ if config_hspa_data_distinguishable is set
SystemUI: Navigation bar Allow "right to left" gesture to launch search panel
Fix graphics corruption caused by HWUI caches
Fix for positioning of glyphs within a bitmap
Gallery: New Optimized DarkerUI
Settings: fix force close when receiver is not registered
Marquee text RTL improvements
Fix the screen-off animation ignoring value set in ro.sf.hwrotation
Frameworks: Slimrecents fixes
Telephony(MSIM): Add control flag for SIM app auto provisioning
Mms: Fix random bubble width bug
Mms: Add interface to support sending sms with origination port
Mms: Add configuration for sending and receiving Mms with data disabled
Statusbar(MSIM): Do not display data icon if data is not connected.
Fix for data and roaming icons
add new AOSB stats
Add Android Kernel Tweaker (Rom Performance)
revert wifi name from notification drawer
Telephony: fix reverese lookup gms logic detection
07/03/2014 - 1.3.1
Merge Lasts CM Changes
Samsung Kernel: Boeffla Sound 1.6.5
Check Navigation bar if activated on fly
Navigation bar: Enable for devices new way
Navigation bar: fix disappear issues on some devices
Enable Navring available on phones without navbar
AppRecents: Google Recents AOSB Style
AppRecents: DarkUI / lightUI
Camera: Disable livesnapshot for 4kx2k video
Camera: fix camera crash in HFR
Camera: Full Simplified Chinese translations
Settings: interface - GPSOptimizer
Settings: Animation Control - Toast Animations
Settings: BT Multi HF support in Settings App.
Settings: Set expanded desktop through profiles
Telephony Multi HF support for BluetoothManager in Telephony.
Mms: Add "Insert contact info" back
GPSoptimizer: Add ActionBarSherlock 4.4.0
LatinIME: Huge translations merged
AppOps: Fix WifiService so appops doesn't break gapps startupwizard
AppOps: add back AppOps From CM-10.2
AppOps: Modify Chinese string for Camera as MIIT's suggestion.
AppOps: fix allow/reject counting
PackageInstaller: Show current & new version
SystemUI: Revert "Added sahlnaskh arabic font"
SystemUI: turn off debugging
wifistatetracker: silence more logging
Optimiztions: Stop getting a gesture recorder
Optimiztions: NavRing disable gesture debugging
Frameworks: Speed up booting on multicore devices.
Frameworks: Revert "BootMessage: show more info in boot dialog"
Frameworks: Implement the suspend/resume operation in VideoView
Frameworks: Add 2 APIs (suspend/resume) in MediaPlayer
Bluetooth: Add New SDK apis for Wipower and Peripheral feature
Bluetooth: merged all fixes from CM
Bluetooth: Add Power apply enable event handling
StorageManager: fix android.process.media process stop while plug a discontinuous partitioned SD Card
Fix a JNI local reference leaks of CallStaticObjectMethod
Fix ART bootloop
UserTile: Check if profile has a photo
UserTile: Show owner info creation if no owner is set for UserTile
N7100: add selinux
t0lte: show LTE icon rather than 4g
t0lte: boost audio incall
t0lte: fix SELinux labels for /tombstones
Fix proximity sensor for GT-N5100
Fix light sensors for GT-N5100
Installation instructions so If installing for the first time:
To install this ROM you will need to have an unlocked bootloader and a custom Recovery such as TWRP or ClockWorkMod installed
- Copy the downloaded ProBAM to your phone.
- update recovery, is required for install android kitkat click here
- Boot into your recovery
- Back up your ROM
- Enter recovery
- Make full wipe "included "system"(wipe cache,davlik-cache,system,,data)
- Install the ROM
- Reboot - the first boot can take up to 2 minutes
- Recommended to Reboot again after ROM is up for the first time
Find our latest Full change logs
Find our latest GitHub change logs
ProBAM KitKat Download now !! upto build 6
ProBAM KitKat Download now !! from build 7
on POST 8 (THANKS TO @choo85)
Support me ! By Hit button
Source on github
Build ProBAM from source
Thanks and Credits for :