Votes: 4 80.0%
  • No, never heard of this before

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
Search This thread

zgript

Sep 7, 2011
Android 4.3

I want to check if it`s something fixable or if others have the same problem.

I tryed all the exrtas and checked/unchecked them with little to no result ( microphone noise supresion, speaker voice enhancement, slow talk )

* Turning equalizer to bright made it a little better but still bad.

Problem is the call quality is very bad, and the person speaking looks lifeless and slowed down and stoped, like the data decided to take a break and not maintain a steady speed between the phones,

Makes you think the person speaking with you is ill or something, and that is pretty scary, and it`s not just me, everyone who used my phone was scared and worried that the one they spoken too is not feeling right and something has happened to them. I have to explain that " it`s the phone and i don`t know why ", and that all is ok and sometimes call them to demonstrate it`s not the persons fault, it`s something about how the voice and the phone.

ghostman2

Mar 12, 2012
Caxias do Sul
Android 4.3

I want to check if it`s something fixable or if others have the same problem.

I tryed all the exrtas and checked/unchecked them with little to no result ( microphone noise supresion, speaker voice enhancement, slow talk )

* Turning equalizer to bright made it a little better but still bad.

Problem is the call quality is very bad, and the person speaking looks lifeless and slowed down and stoped, like the data decided to take a break and not maintain a steady speed between the phones,

Makes you think the person speaking with you is ill or something, and that is pretty scary, and it`s not just me, everyone who used my phone was scared and worried that the one they spoken too is not feeling right and something has happened to them. I have to explain that " it`s the phone and i don`t know why ", and that all is ok and sometimes call them to demonstrate it`s not the persons fault, it`s something about how the voice and the phone.

Did you put your phone into water someday? My 1 Z1 (now im on my 3rd one, finally working) i drop into the water and right after i used to call and it was very strange like someone was taping the speaker...

eclyptos

Jun 14, 2008
Planet Earth
I never had this problem even after put it under water, depends always how under water the phone was, mine just few minuts but no problem with calls at all.