ANDROID KITKAT 4.4 STATUSBAR FOR GALAXY Y STOCK/ Stock Based ROMs only
Hello, first I apologize for the late. I created this within a week when Kitkat was released. But due to exams I couldn't create flashable zip.
As you can see from heading, this will add Kitkat style status bar to any STOCK based/ Stock ROM. REQUIRES ROOT ACCESS with DEODEXED ROM. (Generally stock based custom ROMs are deodexed)
You are installing this mod yourself. I am not responsible for any kind of damage, brick to your phone, dead SD card
If you disagree with this disclaimer, please do not use this mod
Please check attached files.
1) Download zip file attached at bottom of this post.
2) Copy it to root of your SD card. (root of sdcard mean not in any folder, keep it where you see Android, bluetooth,DCIM etc folders)
3) Go to CWM recovery (attached at bottom of post) ====> Mounts and storage ====> Mount System and Cache. Come back.
4) Go to Install zip from SD card. Choose Kitkat44StatusBar.zip ====> Press Yes. Install.....
5) After installation reboot your phone.
Wrong section, this should be in themes and apps section
Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2
Sorry dude, I will ask mods to move it tomorrow.
Originally Posted by marcussmith2626
and you need to give credits
I assume you have used spacecakers smali so you need to credit him and any other sources you used
I have only used spacecaker's smali.Other mods like swipe to remove are not from sir hancip. Everything else is my editing (without others code).
Please read what I mentioned before 2nd last line (not anymore). I mentioned credits coming soon.
I had to go out for important thing while writing. So I didn't write credits that time.
Sent from my GT-S5360 Gadget of Mass Destruction using xda-app
Using CWM........Busybox Commands........No I use my hands
A few months ago, we talked about MacroDroid. For those who don’t remember, MacroDroid … more
22 Aug 2014
By Tomek Kondrat
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?