OP rsenden

10th January 2014, 11:19 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Rotterdam
Thanks Meter: 1

36 posts
More
Hi all,

I'm running CM11 Nightly (20140107) on my GT-I9195 (S4 Mini). I'm required to have a PIN lock due to Exchange Policy, but I am able to modify the lock screen widgets. Since I have lowered the DPI for my System UI, I have quite a lot of room available above the PIN lock.

Apart from the date, time, weather and agenda provided by the cLock widget, I think I should be able to fit some more things in there, for example additional system information or some application shortcuts. I would like to have date, time and weather on the top-left, some other widget(s) on the top-right, and full-width agenda underneath.

However, I think you are only allowed to have two full-screen widgets on the lock screen; one default, and another one when you scroll to the left. So, I guess I should use some 'super' widget for this; a widget that is simply a container for other widgets. Does anyone know whether something like this exists? I have found Widget Maker in the Play Store which seems to fit my needs, but although it works fine as a regular home screen widget, it does not show up in the list of widgets when adding a lock screen widget.

Please note that I'm aware of WidgetLocker; I've used this before. The drawback is that you need two steps to unlock your device; first dismiss WidgetLocker, then enter your device PIN. So if possible, I would like to combine the standard PIN lock screen with multiple custom widgets.

Any suggestions?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
pin lock, secure lock screen, widget
Previous Thread Next Thread