Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,727,987 Members 46,246 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] about the LG L7 P-714

Tip us?

kalel29
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 460
Question [Q] about the LG L7 P-714

hi i bought this phone yesterday,and i rooted it,with framaroot,and i want to know if there is a tutorial on how to install CWM,custom roms,kernels,and if i can unlock the bootloader maybe, i come from an old xperia X10 and this phone is highly customizable,but im having a bad time whit this new one LG L7.

thanks.

raffles496
Old
Thanks Meter 17
Default just we two

all perishes that, only you and me have this phone.

No CWM, no CM 10, no kernels and no nothing, cry cry xry. wait this change inside little time. greetings.

me comfort as root

LgMarlonP714
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy Quisiera Instalar cwm Lg P714

YO tambien quisiera saber si hay aguna forma de instlar cwm en este celular y debloquear el bootload : (

axelgrox
Old
Thanks Meter 4

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by LgMarlonP714 View Post
YO tambien quisiera saber si hay aguna forma de instlar cwm en este celular y debloquear el bootload : (
you must read the post above you. Says that not have nothing of developing even.... and you must write in english.

STEALTH_NT
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I read this forums for a long long time, I never wrote or ask anything mainly because there is so many information on this forums that actually (if you read) you don't need to ask anything.

I will attempt to make my 1st room with this phone (LG-P714 aka L7X) because I have it, I like it and I remember many ppl asking for it.

Btw thx XDA for all this years

kalel29
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 460
Quote:
Originally Posted by STEALTH_NT View Post
I read this forums for a long long time, I never wrote or ask anything mainly because there is so many information on this forums that actually (if you read) you don't need to ask anything.

I will attempt to make my 1st room with this phone (LG-P714 aka L7X) because I have it, I like it and I remember many ppl asking for it.

Btw thx XDA for all this years
like you said ,"if you read",now the question is ,how are you going to make a rom without a proper CWM recovery?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2413951

STEALTH_NT
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalel29 View Post
like you said ,"if you read",now the question is ,how are you going to make a rom without a proper CWM recovery?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2413951
Yeah you are right there is no proper CWM for this model (far as I know) but I already install a CWM what doesn't work in the right way but I was able to backup my original rom and restore it when I made something wrong with my mods so at least is functional

kalel29
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 460
Quote:
Yeah you are right there is no proper CWM for this model (far as I know) but I already install a CWM what doesn't work in the right way but I was able to backup my original rom and restore it when I made something wrong with my mods so at least is functional
on your p714? is the one for the p715? cause i used that one and it casues random bootloops until you only get stucked in the bootanimation.

STEALTH_NT
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalel29 View Post
on your p714? is the one for the p715? cause i used that one and it casues random bootloops until you only get stucked in the bootanimation.
It seems that the random loops happens if you play with cache and other stuff only, for backup and restore works fine. I guess we was using the same files, prolly will be a trouble when we attemp to install the new room cause we cannot clean cache etc etc but so far on my test is working fine and as long I don't use anything else than restore and backup on CWM works fine.

I using gscript in order to make work CWM

kalel29
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 460
Quote:
It seems that the random loops happens if you play with cache and other stuff only, for backup and restore works fine. I guess we was using the same files, prolly will be a trouble when we attemp to install the new room cause we cannot clean cache etc etc but so far on my test is working fine and as long I don't use anything else than restore and backup on CWM works fine.

I using gscript in order to make work CWM
i did not used CWM recovery,for anything,didnt use the wipe cache or anything,after exiting CWM recovery,bootloops strated until i got stucked in the logo.

So even if you are using the one for the p715,in the same thread they say that its unstable and does not worth the risk,i hope you can find another way to make a CWM recovery for this model,cause the one thing thats holding me back its that the booloader its locked.