5,595,196 Members 45,208 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

"KitKat style" battery or torch widget?

Tip us?

coltonwood
Old
(Last edited by coltonwood; 10th January 2014 at 10:15 PM.) Reason: better screenshots.
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 19
Default "KitKat style" battery or torch widget?

Hi, first of all I don't know if this goes in q&a or theme/apps, but here goes:

attached are two screenshots of my current setup. Obviously I'm going with a very stock KitKat theme.
I would like to have a flashlight widget that sort of fits into the theme of this. Semi transparent like the google search bar or something. I know I can use uccw but wondered if anyone knew of a standalone app/widget.
Would also like some sort of battery indicator since I don't like it in the status bar. Maybe something like a simple line across my screen? also following the theme ideally. Don't care to know exact percentage so it doesn't have to have the number with it. jusy something easier to read than my status bar.

I'll also share how I am set up if anyone is interested.

Thank you!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-01-10-16-03-36.jpg
Views:	153
Size:	229.5 KB
ID:	2507385   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-01-10-16-03-50.jpg
Views:	126
Size:	229.5 KB
ID:	2507386  

Zelmo88
Old
Thanks Meter 133
Quote:
Originally Posted by coltonwood View Post
Would also like some sort of battery indicator since I don't like it in the status bar. Maybe something like a simple line across my screen? also following the theme ideally. Don't care to know exact percentage so it doesn't have to have the number with it. jusy something easier to read than my status bar.

Thank you!
Might try Team Battery Bar for your battery indicator. Download from Play Store. Not sure on the torch widget.
"We are all here, because we are not all there"
Phone: Samsung Galaxy S4 (SCH-I545)
Tablet: Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 (p3113) w/ Slim ROM 4.2
Retired but not forgotten: HTC Incredible 2

coltonwood
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by coltonwood View Post
Hi, first of all I don't know if this goes in q&a or theme/apps, but here goes:

attached are two screenshots of my current setup. Obviously I'm going with a very stock KitKat theme.
I would like to have a flashlight widget that sort of fits into the theme of this. Semi transparent like the google search bar or something. I know I can use uccw but wondered if anyone knew of a standalone app/widget.

Thank you!
will check it out, thanks!