FORUMS

HTC First Case & Covers & Accessory List

130 posts
Thanks Meter: 33
 
By greentaloy, Account currently disabled on 9th June 2013, 11:46 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Seems the HTC First is also another solution for the smart phone transfer and no doubt that a protective case is a must, have no idea if Otterbox will release the HTC First case in short while... ? and you may also post some other superior cases/covers/accessory here for the fun...
 
 
10th June 2013, 10:33 PM |#2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
I quite like the one I purchased off Ebay.

Its a cross between a silicon and plastic case, with a kick stand. The thing I least like is the fact it doesn't have any kind of hip holder. But for the price, its worth it.
19th June 2013, 05:30 AM |#3  
t3chn0s1s's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Roseville, CA
Thanks Meter: 743
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by greentaloy

Seems the HTC First is also another solution for the smart phone transfer and no doubt that a protective case is a must, have no idea if Otterbox will release the HTC First case in short while... ? and you may also post some other superior cases/covers/accessory here for the fun...

I just picked up an HTC First as my main 'back-up' phone since I tend to change phones pretty often and it's easier having a decent backup to get me by while buying/selling my devices. I was looking on AT&T's site for cases and came across this Otterbox. Not sure if when you go to access the link if it will make you put in your zip code (and if so, I hope you can still access it!) but here ya go:

http://www.att.com/shop/wireless/accessories/cases/sku6610352.html#fbid=OUzolDEiSSS
1st September 2013, 04:39 PM |#4  
killall-q's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 17
 
More
I am using a Skinomi Techskin and a Speck case. High end screen protectors are worth the cost because the wet application process allows you to line it up exactly and they are able to heal from scratches.
1st September 2013, 08:05 PM |#5  
amphi66's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag PacNW
Thanks Meter: 163
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by killall-q

I am using a Skinomi Techskin and a Speck case. High end screen protectors are worth the cost because the wet application process allows you to line it up exactly and they are able to heal from scratches.

I went the cheaper route, but still very nice.

Case (in red)- http://www.ebay.com/itm/For-HTC-Firs...item53f8d714ab
Protector (buy 2, get a third free)- http://www.ebay.com/itm/Anti-Fingerp...item1c34636b07
actually a matte finish, easy to install & the extra pieces are nice so there is a practice piece.
Last edited by amphi66; 1st September 2013 at 08:50 PM. Reason: clarity
15th October 2013, 01:10 PM |#6  
marv_in_lbc's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Long Beach, CA
Thanks Meter: 30
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by amphi66

I went the cheaper route, but still very nice.

Case (in red)- http://www.ebay.com/itm/For-HTC-Firs...item53f8d714ab
Protector (buy 2, get a third free)- http://www.ebay.com/itm/Anti-Fingerp...item1c34636b07
actually a matte finish, easy to install & the extra pieces are nice so there is a practice piece.

I just got a First as a backup phone as well. AT&T has 3 decent looking cases for $5... Free shipping too! $5.45 shipped.


http://www.att.com/shop/en/wireless/...od7470221.html
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-10-15-05-06-10.jpg
Views:	90
Size:	35.4 KB
ID:	2326372  
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools
Display Modes