FORUMS

XDA Office Space: Frankenstein’s Perfect IM Client?

The portal’s decentralized XDA office lies in a Hangouts chatroom, where … more

Which IM Client on Android is best?

With so many different messengers to choose from, it can be tough to find the best one for you and … more

Android Factory Reset Security Flaw and More – XDA TV

Nvidia is releasing a 500Gb SHIELD TV Pro! That and much more news is … more

Android M Code Name: Macadamia Nut Cookie

While the official name for the latest iteration of Android has yet to be revealed, the code … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[APP][4.0+] Call Planner

10th January 2014, 08:29 PM |#1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Prague
Thanks Meter: 21
 
More
Call Planner is a program that lets you quickly and easily schedule a phone call or create a list of calls to be handled. The application offers the following features:

- scheduled phone calls by time (working on ability to schedule phone calls by location)
- to-do calls and sort them by priority and/or category
- ability to schedule phone calls repeatedly (daily, weekly, monthly)
- automatic creation of a planned call for contacts that have birthdays on specified day
- monitoring your missed calls and automatically create a to-do call
- the history of calls (both voice calls finished through the application and all calls in the device)
- and more

Google Play:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mi3.callplanner
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	unnamed.png
Views:	853
Size:	97.6 KB
ID:	2507225   Click image for larger version

Name:	unnamed-2.png
Views:	700
Size:	118.3 KB
ID:	2507226   Click image for larger version

Name:	unnamed-4.png
Views:	643
Size:	69.9 KB
ID:	2507227   Click image for larger version

Name:	unnamed-5.png
Views:	586
Size:	99.5 KB
ID:	2507228  
Attached Files
File Type: apk CallPlanner_Android_1_1_1.apk - [Click for QR Code] (832.2 KB, 1061 views)
Last edited by mjelinek; 20th January 2014 at 08:03 AM. Reason: Adding APK of current version.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to mjelinek For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
19th January 2014, 07:00 PM |#2  
geluadi2000's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Thumbs up Nice app
I think this is a must for me...always forget to call persons and i have some problems....nice app keepongoing...
19th January 2014, 07:20 PM |#3  
rogconnect's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Sin City
Thanks Meter: 643
 
More
Sound like some spam telemarketers or debt collectors must have app.

Sent from SPH-P100 KitKat 4.4.2 using Tapatalk Pro
20th January 2014, 02:08 AM |#4  
Junior Member
Flag OH
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Looks like a great app especially for the numerous conference calls I have.

Only suggestion is on the recurring planned call is for, Daily for just weekdays Mon-Fri.
20th January 2014, 02:35 AM |#5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
this app looks so nice looking. Keep on the good work.
20th January 2014, 04:06 AM |#6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 25
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjelinek

Call Planner is a program that lets you quickly and easily schedule a phone call or create a list of calls to be handled. The application offers the following features:

- scheduled phone calls by time (working on ability to schedule phone calls by location)
- to-do calls and sort them by priority and/or category
- ability to schedule phone calls repeatedly (daily, weekly, monthly)
- automatic creation of a planned call for contacts that have birthdays on specified day
- monitoring your missed calls and automatically create a to-do call
- the history of calls (both voice calls finished through the application and all calls in the device)
- and more

Google Play:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...i3.callplanner

Why does a Call Planner app requires internet permissions? To download ads? To by synced with somewhere?
20th January 2014, 07:07 AM |#7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by acilsekirlet

Why does a Call Planner app requires internet permissions? To download ads? To by synced with somewhere?

Sync with facebook or google+ for the birthday calls.
20th January 2014, 07:55 AM |#8  
OP Junior Member
Flag Prague
Thanks Meter: 21
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by acilsekirlet

Why does a Call Planner app requires internet permissions? To download ads? To by synced with somewhere?

Internet permissions are required for Google Analytics only, but we will probably remove this in next version (I understand that some people may be concerned that an application that works with contacts requires an Internet connection). We don't send any private data from your device to our servers or 3rd party servers.

Hope this helps. Have a nice day.
The Following User Says Thank You to mjelinek For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th January 2014, 08:05 AM |#9  
OP Junior Member
Flag Prague
Thanks Meter: 21
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrmars07

Looks like a great app especially for the numerous conference calls I have.

Only suggestion is on the recurring planned call is for, Daily for just weekdays Mon-Fri.

Thanks for feedback, I will put your suggestion to our backlog Have a nice day!
The Following User Says Thank You to mjelinek For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th February 2014, 07:08 AM |#10  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Storage Sync between phones
Hi and thank you for this great development...

After some weeks of using I just miss one thing: Syncing between phones

What do you think about this?

Thanks in advance!

Holger
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes