Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] s3 or galaxy mega 6.3

OP jj482008

7th January 2014, 06:02 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2

3 posts
Just broke my s3(international) and been given the option of galaxy mega 6.3 or the s3 back again these are the only two options my friend has given me... both brand new boxed same price as well,,, now simple question which is better for gaming ive got my heart set on switching to the mega 6.3 as I love the screen its the perfect size for me but would I loose any gaming performance? or are they about the same I cant seem to find any answer as to the simple question what preforms better the mali 400mp or the adreno 305.... any help would be great....just in gaming performance as I know the answers to how they are different in every other aspect just this last question remains.
7th January 2014, 06:45 PM   |  #2  
Hendersonville NC
Thanks Meter: 1,311

4,630 posts
Donate to Me
More
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...9182714AA1QlVR

Google .......

thanx
The Following User Says Thank You to shayneflashindaily For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th January 2014, 07:31 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

3 posts
Yeah I saw when I was originally looking but couldn't really use that as evidence as it doesn't state which mali 400 as I thought there was mali 400 mp then mp2 mp3 mp4 etc but cant find anything about a mali 400 no mp like in that link and also other than someone saying its newer and more expensive and has about the same efficiency and I was after someone who has had real world experience on them particular devices so thanks but I had already seen that
7th January 2014, 09:52 PM   |  #4  
Hendersonville NC

4,630 posts
Donate to Me
More
Haven't used a s3 ever so I couldn't tell you anything but good luck .. The mega for me performs just as it should ...great
The Following User Says Thank You to shayneflashindaily For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th January 2014, 10:44 AM   |  #5  
Flag Saskatoon
Thanks Meter: 245

778 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jj482008

Just broke my s3(international) and been given the option of galaxy mega 6.3 or the s3 back again these are the only two options my friend has given me... both brand new boxed same price as well,,, now simple question which is better for gaming ive got my heart set on switching to the mega 6.3 as I love the screen its the perfect size for me but would I loose any gaming performance? or are they about the same I cant seem to find any answer as to the simple question what preforms better the mali 400mp or the adreno 305.... any help would be great....just in gaming performance as I know the answers to how they are different in every other aspect just this last question remains.

If it was me i would go with the mega 6.3 as it seems to have a little better performance and i think you will like the size of the screen and is very bright and whites are really white on the mega compared to the s3, but the end choice is up to you, my friend has a s3 and i prefer the mega 6.3 i have over his s3.
The Following User Says Thank You to starmaster10 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th January 2014, 04:17 AM   |  #6  
Flag tucson
Thanks Meter: 34

94 posts
More
Quote:

you absolutely want to go with mega... I have the att version witch is locked with a horrible boot loader but the international version and Canadian versions are awesome...

I really don't know a lot about techs specifications but I can tell you that the mega works faster and the screen if is not better at least is the same... I have used the s3, great phone but in fac I went form the note 2 to mega and LOVE IT.
The Following User Says Thank You to torreon901 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th January 2014, 02:05 PM   |  #7  
OP Junior Member

3 posts
Thanks guys I did take everyone's advice and can say without doubt this is a awesome/beautiful device also got two free s-view cases which I was chuffed about... I cannot put it down it was absolutely the right decision and thanks all for the help
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20140106_171327.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	251.3 KB
ID:	2504337  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jj482008 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th January 2014, 02:47 PM   |  #8  
Hendersonville NC

4,630 posts
Donate to Me
More
Welcome to the community:beer:

2SHAYNEZ
9th January 2014, 04:10 PM   |  #9  
Flag Saskatoon
Thanks Meter: 245

778 posts
More
Quote:

Thanks guys I did take everyone's advice and can say without doubt this is a awesome/beautiful device also got two free s-view cases which I was chuffed about... I cannot put it down it was absolutely the right decision and thanks all for the help

Very nice and enjoy your new mega.
9th January 2014, 10:51 PM   |  #10  
Flag tucson
Thanks Meter: 34

94 posts
More
Quote:

wecome and stay with us!!!!!!!

you will find here what to do and what NOT to do...

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread