FORUMS

Top Forum Discussions

[Q] Sprint LG G2 SD Card

265 posts
Thanks Meter: 20
 
By nofroyo, Senior Member on 10th January 2014, 08:27 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Quick question does the sprint variant of LG G2 have a micro sd slot?
 
 
11th January 2014, 12:24 AM |#2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nofroyo

Quick question does the sprint variant of LG G2 have a micro sd slot?

No

You would have to use an external like this http://www.meenova.com/st/p/m3r.html or a special case [unknown].
11th January 2014, 12:52 AM |#3  
LordLugard's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag NYC
Thanks Meter: 300
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dyeager

No

You would have to use an external like this http://www.meenova.com/st/p/m3r.html or a special case [unknown].

I have the Meenova, and it works excellent. Have an extra 32GB microSD stuck in it. The LG G2's excellent support for USB OTG is very nice.
11th January 2014, 04:46 AM |#4  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 20
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordLugard

I have the Meenova, and it works excellent. Have an extra 32GB microSD stuck in it. The LG G2's excellent support for USB OTG is very nice.

Thanks for the info I am thinking of getting this phone. Is this a good phone to get?
11th January 2014, 05:00 AM |#5  
LordLugard's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag NYC
Thanks Meter: 300
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nofroyo

Thanks for the info I am thinking of getting this phone. Is this a good phone to get?

Yes.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes