Unhappy [Q] "LGWizardSetup has stopped" loops

OP khoaitaychienvn

11th January 2014, 01:55 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 26

298 posts
More
Hi,

After installing the ROM successfully, my phone booted up to the setup wizard. However, it got nearly the end of the wizard, a popup said "LGSetupWizard has stopped" and looped me back to the beginning again.

I still have some ROM on the sdcard so I flashed again but still got me to the "LGSetupWizard has stopped" loops, even with the ROM that I didnt face the issue before.

I Gooogled and found that I have to delete the "LGSetupWizard.apk" and flash again but how can I copy this new zip to sdcard? My TWRP recovery seems not to support ADB as I cant find the device with "ADB devices".

How to fix this? Please help.
11th January 2014, 07:30 AM   |  #2  
RVA
Thanks Meter: 23

112 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by khoaitaychienvn

Hi,

After installing the ROM successfully, my phone booted up to the setup wizard. However, it got nearly the end of the wizard, a popup said "LGSetupWizard has stopped" and looped me back to the beginning again.

I still have some ROM on the sdcard so I flashed again but still got me to the "LGSetupWizard has stopped" loops, even with the ROM that I didnt face the issue before.

I Gooogled and found that I have to delete the "LGSetupWizard.apk" and flash again but how can I copy this new zip to sdcard? My TWRP recovery seems not to support ADB as I cant find the device with "ADB devices".

How to fix this? Please help.

what build TWRP r u on? When the phone is on can you navigate anywhere? Can you get the phone to Ethernet or download mode?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread