Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,558 Members 45,277 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] "LGWizardSetup has stopped" loops

Tip us?

khoaitaychienvn
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 25
Unhappy [Q] "LGWizardSetup has stopped" loops

Hi,

After installing the ROM successfully, my phone booted up to the setup wizard. However, it got nearly the end of the wizard, a popup said "LGSetupWizard has stopped" and looped me back to the beginning again.

I still have some ROM on the sdcard so I flashed again but still got me to the "LGSetupWizard has stopped" loops, even with the ROM that I didnt face the issue before.

I Gooogled and found that I have to delete the "LGSetupWizard.apk" and flash again but how can I copy this new zip to sdcard? My TWRP recovery seems not to support ADB as I cant find the device with "ADB devices".

How to fix this? Please help.
Sony Ericsson T100i > Nokia 6610 > Sony Ericsson T230i > Sony Ericsson P800 > Sony Ericsson P900 > Sony Ericsson P910i > Nokia 6680 > Nokia N90 > Nokia N91 > Dopod 838 > Sony Ericsson P990 > HTC Dream > HTC Magic > HTC Hero > HTC Desire > HTC Desire Z > Motorola Atrix 4G > Samsung Galaxy S II > Sony Xperia Sola > HTC One X > Samsung Galaxy S4 > Nokia 925 > LG G2

geosnipe
Old
Thanks Meter 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by khoaitaychienvn View Post
Hi,

After installing the ROM successfully, my phone booted up to the setup wizard. However, it got nearly the end of the wizard, a popup said "LGSetupWizard has stopped" and looped me back to the beginning again.

I still have some ROM on the sdcard so I flashed again but still got me to the "LGSetupWizard has stopped" loops, even with the ROM that I didnt face the issue before.

I Gooogled and found that I have to delete the "LGSetupWizard.apk" and flash again but how can I copy this new zip to sdcard? My TWRP recovery seems not to support ADB as I cant find the device with "ADB devices".

How to fix this? Please help.
what build TWRP r u on? When the phone is on can you navigate anywhere? Can you get the phone to Ethernet or download mode?