FORUMS

Rockchip rk2926 cpu based Cavion Base 7 root and custom rom needed.

131 posts
Thanks Meter: 10
 
By MazdaGTI, Senior Member on 11th January 2014, 10:06 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hello.

I bought for childrens from Poland Cavion Base 7 what based in Rockchip RK2926 cpu and have rk2928sdk-eng 4.1.1. Can I root it with other RK2926 based instruction and install CM11 what works with other RK2926 cpu based tablets?

thanx.
 
 
11th January 2014, 03:48 PM |#2  
Member
Flag faridabad
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MazdaGTI

Hello.

I bought for childrens from Poland Cavion Base 7 what based in Rockchip RK2926 cpu and have rk2928sdk-eng 4.1.1. Can I root it with other RK2926 based instruction and install CM11 what works with other RK2926 cpu based tablets?

thanx.

hello! you can root your device from this thread
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2403230
i have also gain root by this method+ it is fully working(it can root all rockchip based device)
and if u dont have clockworkmod recovery to replace superuser,you can download supersu from google play and it will replace without cwm...
and it will also insall adb drivers for u...
i hope this helps....
and can u plse tell the custom rom + download link u have for your rk2926
hit thanks if i helped<<<<
The Following User Says Thank You to karan luniyal For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th January 2014, 04:42 PM |#3  
MazdaGTI's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Pältre, Misso vald, Võrumaa
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by karan luniyal

hello! you can root your device from this thread
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2403230
i have also gain root by this method+ it is fully working(it can root all rockchip based device)
and if u dont have clockworkmod recovery to replace superuser,you can download supersu from google play and it will replace without cwm...
and it will also insall adb drivers for u...
i hope this helps....
and can u plse tell the custom rom + download link u have for your rk2926
hit thanks if i helped<<<<

I don´t have custom rom, I wanna find what works with Cavion Base 7 tablet what have RK2928 cpu.
31st July 2014, 11:29 PM |#4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Cavion Base 7 firmware
Quote:
Originally Posted by MazdaGTI

I don´t have custom rom, I wanna find what works with Cavion Base 7 tablet what have RK2928 cpu.

Here is firmware for Cavion Base 7: ex.ua/view/79913094

Taken from elektroda.pl/rtvforum/viewtopic.php?t=2867294&mark=topic&sid=2c41febb3fb f5844efdc3bb6ea703c5c
Last edited by Kadr80; 1st August 2014 at 12:48 AM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes