Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Huawei Ascend P1 stuck on boot screen?

OP khdecker

5th March 2013, 07:10 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Hey there,
today my Huawei Ascend P1 got stuck on boot screen by itself, left it on the table and when I picked it up there was only a black screen with Huawei logo, and nothing else. I tried to turn it off - didn't work, tried pressing down button and power button, tried connecting it to the computer, but nothing seems to work, it's just stuck there and I didn't even do anything. Anyone knows what the problem could be and how could I fix it please?
Thank you very much!
19th March 2013, 10:27 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 2

1 posts
Talking
Quote:
Originally Posted by khdecker

Hey there,
today my Huawei Ascend P1 got stuck on boot screen by itself, left it on the table and when I picked it up there was only a black screen with Huawei logo, and nothing else. I tried to turn it off - didn't work, tried pressing down button and power button, tried connecting it to the computer, but nothing seems to work, it's just stuck there and I didn't even do anything. Anyone knows what the problem could be and how could I fix it please?
Thank you very much!

Hi! Just spent hours searching the Internet for that answer, too. Stumbled upon it in some obscure thread somewhere, but it works! Well, for me it works... Here's what you do: press and hol all buttons (volume up, down and power) at the same time. At some point the phone will go turn itself off and you can then restart it. Hopefully it will start in a normal and unwacky way. Mine did!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lathan.dk For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th March 2014, 08:19 PM   |  #3  

3 posts
SOS after font install reboot phone stuck after huawei logo
u after instal font my phone reboot and stuck it pass the huawei logo but can load it goes to the officilal rom boot bat i cant instal even official rom please help me!
27th March 2014, 08:25 PM   |  #4  
Flag Yangon
Thanks Meter: 44

99 posts
Donate to Me
More
Just long pressing power button alone is enough?
27th March 2014, 08:52 PM   |  #5  

3 posts
i press power and hold but nothing only a black screen my phone is rooted
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sithu Htun

Just long pressing power button alone is enough?

i press power and hold but nothing only a black screen my phone is rooted

---------- Post added at 08:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 PM ----------

i will download a lot official roms and i will try them until one of them work and flash it
29th November 2014, 05:35 AM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 3

55 posts
More
I have a very similar problem, did you fix your phone or is it still not booting?

Similar thread:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=56815186
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
ascend-p1
Previous Thread Next Thread