Credits: razrqcom-dev-team (epinter, Hashcode, dhacker29, nadlabak, Skrilax_CZ): Photon Q support is by nadlabak and Skrilax_CZ. And of course, CyanogenMod Team.
#include <std_disclaimer.h> /* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
The proprietary files come from stock JB firmware! It is necessary to flash stock JB first to flash CM10.2!!!
Unlocked bootloader required!!!
1) Download the build and gapps.
2) Boot into recovery
3) Backup your firmware + data !!!
4) Flash CM10.2 (install zip ...)
5) Flash gapps (install zip ...)
6) Wipe data / cache (factory reset)
7) Reboot & Enjoy
To update, just download newer CM10.2 zip file and install it from recovery.
QWERTY keyboard (with multipress)
GSM: Call, SMS, MMS, Mobile Data
CDMA / LTE: Call, SMS, MMS, Mobile Data, 4G
Wifi (network scan may take a long time)
Camera (front, back)
GPS / Glonass
Rotation / Sensors
HDMI (incl. audio)
Reading contacts from simcard
Sometimes back virtual button has wrong icon as if virtual keyboard was out.
The following features are not present in official builds:
- multipress (works only in some apps)
- cardock hack
- 4 key navigation bar setup improvements (being reworked, but still included)
- ability to use SD Card as primary storage
See http://download.cyanogenmod.org/?device=xt897 (GSM) and http://download.cyanogenmod.org/?device=xt897c (CDMA)
See CyanogenMod wiki.
Nightly builds: http://skrilax.droid-developers.org/...htly/razrqcom/
Google apps: http://goo.im/gapps/gapps-jb-20130813-signed.zip
mkdir cm cd cm repo init -u git://github.com/razrqcom-dev-team/android.git -b cm-10.2 repo sync vendor/cm/get-prebuilts
. build/envsetup.sh && brunch xt897
. build/envsetup.sh && brunch xt897c
1) Any QPST / SPC related things should be done on stock firmware.
2) If you want to ged rid of the "unlocked BL logo", download: http://skrilax.droid-developers.org/...stock_logo.zip, unpack it, reboot the phone to fastboot open command line in the folder and type "moto-fastboot flash logo stocklogo_swapped.bin" to get stock boot logo.
3) If there is a filesystem check it will take a while to get past the CM bootanimation