[ROM][4.2.2][OFFICIAL] CM10.1 port for Photon Q
This is a CM10.1 (Jelly Bean, Android 4.2.2) firmware for Photon Q. It's not a official CyanogenMod, not supported by the CM team.
Credits: razrqcom-dev-team (epinter, Hashcode, dhacker29, nadlabak, Skrilax_CZ): Photon Q support is by nadlabak and Skrilax_CZ. And of course, CyanogenMod Team.
The proprietary files come from stock JB firmware! It is necessary to flash stock JB first to flash CM10.1!!!
Unlocked bootloader required!!!
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
1) Download the build and gapps.
2) Boot into recovery
3) Backup your firmware + data !!!
4) Flash CM10.1 (install zip ...)
5) Flash gapps (install zip ...)
6) Wipe data / cache (factory reset)
7) Reboot & Enjoy
To update, just download newer CM10.1 zip file and install it from recovery.
QWERTY keyboard (with multipress
GSM: Call, SMS, MMS, Mobile Data
CDMA / LTE: Call, SMS, MMS, Mobile Data, 4G
Wifi (network scan may take a long time
Camera (front, back)
GPS / Glonass
Rotation / Sensors
HDMI (incl. audio)
Reading contacts from simcard
Sometimes back virtual button has wrong icon as if virtual keyboard was out.
USB not working after the phone is plugged to charger (requires reboot).
Mass storage mode absent.
The following features are not present in official builds:
- multipress (works only in some apps)
- cardock hack
- volume orienation awareness at lower level (for apps using NDK)
- 4 key navigation bar setup improvements (WIP, pending review)
- ability to specify SIM id and own phone number via persist.radio.iccid and persist.radio.msisdn properties
- ability to use SD Card as primary storage
(GSM) and http://download.cyanogenmod.org/?device=xt897c
See CyanogenMod wiki.
Nightly builds: http://skrilax.droid-developers.org/...htly/razrqcom/
Google apps: http://goo.im/gapps/gapps-jb-20130301-signed.zip
repo init -u git://github.com/razrqcom-dev-team/android.git -b cm-10.1
. build/envsetup.sh && brunch xt897
. build/envsetup.sh && brunch xt897c
1) Any QPST / SPC related things should be done on stock firmware.
2) If you want to ged rid of the "unlocked BL logo", download: http://skrilax.droid-developers.org/...stock_logo.zip
, unpack it, reboot the phone to fastboot open command line in the folder and type "moto-fastboot flash logo stocklogo_swapped.bin" to get stock boot logo.
3) If there is a filesystem check it will take a while to get past the CM bootanimation