I have ported AOKP to the Photon Q. Please visit their official website for additional screenshots, information, etc.
Device: xt897/c (Photon Q, GSM&CDMA)
» Installation is simple:
- If coming from another ROM or another major AOKP version, wipe data in recovery (factory reset)
- Make sure you're using the latest CWM or TWRP
- Flash ROM
- Flash Google Apps (GAPPS)
» Check merged commits on AOKP's Gerrit
» Official downloads, mirrors, MD5s are found at AOKP.co
» AOKP Gerrit
» AOKP on Github
» SOURCE on AOKP.co
We greatly appreciate your contribution in the form of code, or PayPal donations.
» Donation options on AOKP.co
I am building from source, again this is using the razrqcom-dev-team trees as a base. Big thanks goes out to those folks, they have been extremely helpful.
Time to be lazy and copy from my other thread... CM10.2 issues will probably be present in here, etc.
#include <std_disclaimer.h> /* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
- Unlocked bootloader
- Custom Recovery (TWRP, CWM, OpenRecovery)
- Desire to run aftermarket Android! You do realize your warranty is beyond void now, right?!
- For your convenience, there is a changelog post and a buglist post below.
gapps-jb-20130813-signed.zip Mirror #1 Mirror #2