Android Lollipop Lands for the Sony Xperia Z Ultra

The undisputed king of the beasts–at least in Sony’s current stable,is the … more

Android 5.0 Lollipop in 3D–EVO 3D, That Is!

It is that time of the year once again. Flowers bloom (or snow falls, depending on which … more

Gaming Console with Lollipop? Ouya Gets an Android TV Port

Android is a very flexible platform, and it can be used on a large variety of … more

Android App Review: Manage Your Connections Automagically – XDA TV

Material Design is all the buzz in the Android world right now. … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Difficulty to charge the battery

OP Serfi1

8th June 2014, 04:51 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Hello friends how are you, I have a little problem loading the battery. I just installed a stable rom cyanogenmod doing all corresponding wipes; but it happens that when the terminal is off and you plug the charger, the icon of the battery not charging is "hanging" and after that the terminal is completely frozen, only restores taking away the battery and putting it back. The strange thing is that when this load on normally. Can anyone tell me what is happening?

regards
8th June 2014, 05:01 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 1,746

2,874 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serfi1

Hello friends how are you, I have a little problem loading the battery. I just installed a stable rom cyanogenmod doing all corresponding wipes; but it happens that when the terminal is off and you plug the charger, the icon of the battery not charging is "hanging" and after that the terminal is completely frozen, only restores taking away the battery and putting it back. The strange thing is that when this load on normally. Can anyone tell me what is happening?

regards

it's a known issue with all aosp/cm/aokp roms that when powered off and charging the phone, the battery charging animation doesn't come up but the battery is charging in the background without any issues.You don't need to take the battery out to restart your phone.All you do is take the charger out and press and hold the power button for 10 seconds or so and you'll see the screen go black for a second before seeing your samsung note II logo and phone will boot up normally.
8th June 2014, 05:35 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by singhpratik87

it's a known issue with all aosp/cm/aokp roms that when powered off and charging the phone, the battery charging animation doesn't come up but the battery is charging in the background without any issues.You don't need to take the battery out to restart your phone.All you do is take the charger out and press and hold the power button for 10 seconds or so and you'll see the screen go black for a second before seeing your samsung note II logo and phone will boot up normally.

Thank you very much for responding, that relieves me a bit, I thought I had broken down the terminal. I tested installing a stock rom and it worked perfect, now I see that this happens only when I install a custom rom.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread