- Review the photos below and you'll see that the foam area on the inside of the case around the earpiece is misaligned. I am still able to hear calls just fine, but it's a bad look.
- The case fits together very tightly, and in my case it was too tight. I had to trim a few supports off the inside of the back of the case to keep my home button from staying pressed.
- it is easily as waterproof as my Love Mei case and probably even better. All the holes are nicely sealed and the case comes together well.
- in my opinion, the case looks well. It comes in many different colors, so you can easily pick whichever choice pleases you.
- the back of the case is the feaux stitched leather just like the back of the note 3.
- this thing is Light. Much lighter than my aluminum case.
- it did not add much to the height or width of my Note, but it made it about 1/2" thicker.
- the outside of the case is some type of rubber. It feels just like the rubber on the corners of the UAG case. This is great because it doesn't stick to my pockets like silicone. On the other hand, it is a little slippery in my hand, but it is much better than going caseless.
Overall I'd give it an 8/10. The price is so cheap that you can easily get one as a spare and keep it as an outdoors case if you prefer something more elegant as a daily case. The case feels good, and I have a full signal. My GPS is back to normal and I feel like my phone is safe in this case. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a "Lifeproof" style case. I even ordered another for my wife.
Link to the post on eBay: http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item...097565&alt=web
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using xda app-developers app