Post Reply

bootloader

11th January 2014, 04:37 PM   |  #1  
bhavstech's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 229
 
797 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
More
is there any way of recovering bravia engine after unlocking the bootloader ,i have herd something about TA.img but is it efficient in its work and does it properly restore bravia engine(i mean does it give fc after restoring),could any1 xplain me how to backup the TA.img??
12th January 2014, 10:15 AM   |  #2  
Senior Member
Flag Baku
Thanks Meter: 165
 
197 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhavstech

is there any way of recovering bravia engine after unlocking the bootloader ,i have herd something about TA.img but is it efficient in its work and does it properly restore bravia engine(i mean does it give fc after restoring),could any1 xplain me how to backup the TA.img??

U have to backup it before first bootloader unlock
The Following User Says Thank You to suleymanovemil8 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th January 2014, 04:06 PM   |  #3  
bhavstech's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 229
 
797 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
More
How should i do it?

Sent from my C6502 using xda app-developers app
12th January 2014, 06:59 PM   |  #4  
CokeJunkee's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 42
 
85 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhavstech

How should i do it?

Sent from my C6502 using xda app-developers app

Use this tool to backup your TA partition before you unlock the BL: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2292598
The Following User Says Thank You to CokeJunkee For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th January 2014, 07:58 PM   |  #5  
bhavstech's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 229
 
797 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CokeJunkee

Use this tool to backup your TA partition before you unlock the BL: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2292598

does it cause any sort of fc's after restoring or it works just like normal
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes