Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,782,291 Members 47,511 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Beta testers for Chimera service tool

Tip us?

ChimeraTool
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
Default Beta testers for Chimera service tool

Dear forum Members,

We are looking beta testers for our new product called Chimera.
It is a next generation service tool for Blackberry and Samsung phones.

chimeratool.com

What kind of features does this software has:

Blackberry module
  • It has been a problem since long time till now to upgrade/repair your software problems. It is not a problem anymore to upgrade your software version even if it is not supported by your carrier.
  • Most of the "red led blinking" phones can be repaired with this kind of feature
  • After connecting your phone to the computer it takes just 2 clicks to install the latest firmware/languages.
  • You can add any of the available languages to your phone
  • Reading out all the available informations from like IMEI, Carrier lock, software version, etc.
  • You can also unlock your phone by calculating the correct code (MEP based calculation)
  • Nuke function for deep formating internal memory and reseting user code if it is not known.
Samsung module

• We have developed an unique solution that allows you to unlock and repair imei of your device via a single USB cable. Resistors or any adapters are not needed anymore.
  • One click unlock on the most of supported phones (chimeratool.com/supportedmodels)
  • Reading out all available informations like software version, unique serial, simlock state, etc.
  • IMEI repair function can be used if your phone doesn't have the original serial number or if it has been damaged while any procedure you did before

Reasons to be a beta tester
Users who are actively using Chimera in beta phase and helps us to find out bugs and adding new features will have free license for a half years.
What can you do when you find something bug/error?
You can send a report about the problem in a software, you need just click to the "bug report" button.
Log in and click to the chimeratool.com/errortickets/ and you can write us the problem what you detected.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for users who have daily many variants of phones we are supporting at the moment (chimeratool.com/supportedmodels)(English knowledge is advantage)

It does not cost any liability from you, we have tested most of the currently supported phones/functions, but because of the complexity of the software there can be still remained some bugs.
Beta testers should report these kind of bugs, thats why you should use it at your own risk.
Are you interested?
Register an account at chimeratool.com/register website
Post your username to this topic
We will activate your beta account in 24 hours.

First 30 customers will be activated to beta.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ChimeraTool For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Daffy666
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Dont know if its to late, but my username is daffhead

TIM TRUTTA
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default chimera

TIMTRUTTA for samsung...

youtashiro
Old
(Last edited by youtashiro; 23rd January 2014 at 10:22 AM.)
Thanks Meter 0
Hi! I am interested, can you please activate my account for beta testing please ?? My registered username is youtashiro . I dont see a lot of interest in your tool here, dont know why, it seems to be a great tool! I have a phone shop so I unlock cellphones everyday, I think I could be helpfull for you somehow. Thank you!

Kularius
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChimeraTool View Post
Dear forum Members,

chimeratool.com

Blackberry module
  • It has been a problem since long time till now to upgrade/repair your software problems. It is not a problem anymore to upgrade your software version even if it is not supported by your carrier.
  • Most of the "red led blinking" phones can be repaired with this kind of feature
  • After connecting your phone to the computer it takes just 2 clicks to install the latest firmware/languages.
  • Reading out all the available informations from like IMEI, Carrier lock, software version, etc.
  • You can also unlock your phone by calculating the correct code (MEP based calculation)
  • Nuke function for deep formating internal memory and reseting user code if it is not known.
Samsung module

• We have developed an unique solution that allows you to unlock and repair imei of your device via a single USB cable. Resistors or any adapters are not needed anymore.
  • One click unlock on the most of supported phones (chimeratool.com/supportedmodels)
  • Reading out all available informations like software version, unique serial, simlock state, etc.
  • IMEI repair function can be used if your phone doesn't have the original serial number or if it has been damaged while any procedure you did before

Users who are actively using Chimera in beta phase and helps us to find out bugs and adding new features will have free license for a half years.
You can send a report about the problem in a software, you need just click to the "bug report" button.
Log in and click to the chimeratool.com/errortickets/ and you can write us the problem what you detected.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for users who have daily many variants of phones we are supporting at the moment (chimeratool.com/supportedmodels)(English knowledge is advantage)

It does not cost any liability from you, we have tested most of the currently supported phones/functions, but because of the complexity of the software there can be still remained some bugs.
Beta testers should report these kind of bugs, thats why you should use it at your own risk.
Are you interested?

Hello there
Are you still interested in Chimera testers ?
If yes I would be more than happy to be one of them
I own small shop with mobile phones in Bangkok/Thailand and besides selling and buying smartphones I'm making also service (until now Apple specialization) fixing devices (changing parts etc) X-SIM, R-SIM Unlocking, Factory Unlocking and Jalilbreaking...
Few months ago I get involved also with BlackBerry Z10 and Q10 and I'm trying to get as much knowledge as possible at the moment

sefyu85
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default subcription to beta tester

hello me too i wanted to be a tester. my username : sefyu85. hope it is not too late

KonsKul
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Hi, I have my own store, and unlock an average of 5-8 phones per day. If you need help please contact me without hesitation.

shaheb2007
Old
(Last edited by shaheb2007; 31st January 2014 at 09:54 AM.)
Thanks Meter 1
Hi! I am interested, can you please activate my account for beta testing please ?? my registred name shaheb2007

relifecell2013
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Smile saludos

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChimeraTool View Post
Dear forum Members,

chimeratool.com

Blackberry module
Samsung module

Who are we looking for?

Are you interested?

hello friends I have a company in Ecuador that is dedicated to support terminal repair software and resurrection we are relifecell can contribute with our knowledge as well as with lots arriving at our laboratory daily both end customers and distributors hope we can be of assistance to better develop the tool you are proposing thanks

rmelo2010
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default chimera

Dont know if its to late, but my username is rmtodonew. Thanks.