Beta testers for Chimera service tool
Dear forum Members,
We are looking beta testers for our new product called Chimera.
It is a next generation service tool for Blackberry and Samsung phones.
What kind of features does this software has:
- It has been a problem since long time till now to upgrade/repair your software problems. It is not a problem anymore to upgrade your software version even if it is not supported by your carrier.
- Most of the "red led blinking" phones can be repaired with this kind of feature
- After connecting your phone to the computer it takes just 2 clicks to install the latest firmware/languages.
- You can add any of the available languages to your phone
- Reading out all the available informations from like IMEI, Carrier lock, software version, etc.
- You can also unlock your phone by calculating the correct code (MEP based calculation)
- Nuke function for deep formating internal memory and reseting user code if it is not known.
- We have developed an unique solution that allows you to unlock and repair imei of your device via a single USB cable. Resistors or any adapters are not needed anymore.
- One click unlock on the most of supported phones (chimeratool.com/supportedmodels)
- Reading out all available informations like software version, unique serial, simlock state, etc.
- IMEI repair function can be used if your phone doesn't have the original serial number or if it has been damaged while any procedure you did before
Reasons to be a beta tester
Users who are actively using Chimera in beta phase and helps us to find out bugs and adding new features will have free license for a half years.
What can you do when you find something bug/error?
You can send a report about the problem in a software, you need just click to the "bug report" button.
Log in and click to the chimeratool.com/errortickets/ and you can write us the problem what you detected.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for users who have daily many variants of phones we are supporting at the moment (chimeratool.com/supportedmodels)(English knowledge is advantage)
It does not cost any liability from you, we have tested most of the currently supported phones/functions, but because of the complexity of the software there can be still remained some bugs.
Beta testers should report these kind of bugs, thats why you should use it at your own risk.
Are you interested?
Register an account at chimeratool.com/register website
Post your username to this topic
We will activate your beta account in 24 hours.
First 30 customers will be activated to beta.