FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

[Q] S4 Media Files

100 posts
Thanks Meter: 232
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hey guys can you provide me the ORIGINAL s4 sounds?
I mean:
1)ringtones
2)notifications
3)alarms
4)UI

Please, i cant find it anywhere...
Thanks in advance!

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2
Last edited by radichification; 11th January 2014 at 02:46 AM.
 
 
11th January 2014, 07:17 AM |#2  
Anubhav Agrawal's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Delhi
Thanks Meter: 1,078
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by radichification

Hey guys can you provide me the ORIGINAL s4 sounds?
I mean:
1)ringtones
2)notifications
3)alarms
4)UI

Please, i cant find it anywhere...
Thanks in advance!

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2

if you can tell me where to find them I will be happy to upload them for you...
12th January 2014, 03:36 AM |#3  
radichification's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Belo Horizonte
Thanks Meter: 232
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by anu.cool

if you can tell me where to find them I will be happy to upload them for you...

Go to /system/media/audio and you will see these 4 folders. Thats what i need!

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2
Last edited by radichification; 12th January 2014 at 03:39 AM.
13th January 2014, 08:13 AM |#4  
Anubhav Agrawal's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Delhi
Thanks Meter: 1,078
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by radichification

Go to /system/media/audio and you will see these 4 folders. Thats what i need!

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2

hi there,I uploaded all requested files to copy - https://copy.com/4VJ7pdrCfxv917w


can you confirm if they worked for you?
The Following User Says Thank You to Anubhav Agrawal For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th January 2014, 06:51 PM |#5  
radichification's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Belo Horizonte
Thanks Meter: 232
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by anu.cool

hi there,I uploaded all requested files to copy - https://copy.com/4VJ7pdrCfxv917w


can you confirm if they worked for you?

Thank you so much! Works fine!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes