[TOOL] Updatechecker Xperia Devices
I have created a small tool to check the current firmware-version of our Xperia's in many countries based on the information of the threads on XDA: For example:http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2355985
It is coded with VB.Net 2008 und the .Net-Framework 3.5 have to be installed.
Enjoy and give your feedback.
- C1505 (Xperia E)
- C1904 (Xperia M)
- C1905 (Xperia M)
- C2104 (Xperia L)
- C2105 (Xperia L)
- C5302 (Xperia SP)
- C5303 (Xperia SP)
- C5306 (Xperia SP)
- C5502 (Xperia ZR)
- C5503 (Xperia ZR)
- C6502 (Xperia ZL)
- C6503 (Xperia ZL)
- C6506 (Xperia ZL)
- C6602 (Xperia Z)
- C6603 (Xperia Z)
- C6802 (Xperia Z Ultra)
- C6806 (Xperia Z Ultra)
- C6833 (Xperia Z Ultra)
- C6843 (Xperia Z Ultra)
- C6902 (Xperia Z1)
- C6903 (Xperia Z1)
- C6906 (Xperia Z1)
- LT25i (Xperia V)
- LT26 (Xperia S)
- LT29i (Xperia TX)
- LT30p (Xperia T)
- SGPxxx (Xperia Tablet Z)
- and more....
1.0 initial release
1.1 added support for more devices
1.2 added support for firmware download (http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...8&postcount=41
1.3 added auto update of data files
1.4 all data is stored online in a mysql database, no checking limits anymore
1.5 change of the database provider
Instructions how to add your own numbers:
A. Use the "Add firmware"-function
B. Try this:
1. Downlod this tool http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/smsniff.html
2. Connect your mobile via usb.
3. Start the tool, start the sniffing (green arrow).
4. Start PC Companion and wait until it has checked for updates.
5. Stop the sniffing (red arrow)
6. Press CTRL+F4
7. Scroll down the list until you find something like this in the lower window: http://fuas.sonymobile.com/fuas/serv...&channel=cable
8. Send this line to me, i will update my tool for you.
Xperia Update Checker
Xperia L .14 Locked and Rooted / Xperia Ray Stock 4.0.4 / Optimus P700 Stock V20D Rooted / Huawei Ideos X3 Stock/Rooted