Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,781 Members 47,998 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Classic ROM 4.3

Tip us?
 
carlitosbase
Old
#231  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 29
Posts: 146
Join Date: Aug 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Subiegsr View Post
How's the general battery life on this rom. Will most likely flash it tonight!

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2 using Tapatalk.
Its good so far

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to carlitosbase For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
D-FUSE
Old
#232  
D-FUSE's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2,832
Posts: 3,895
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Panama City(Got to love the beach)
Man what is that gonna be??


Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to D-FUSE For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
cuezaireekaa
Old
#233  
cuezaireekaa's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1,704
Posts: 2,368
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: glacier bay
Quote:
Originally Posted by D-FUSE View Post
Man what is that gonna be??


Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
i dont know but it looks like users of this rom are gonna some treats!
SM-N900T
4.4.2 tw
--------------------
SPH-L900
cm11nightly
4.4.2
--------------------
sph-d710
RootedStock // baked // dU
get 15GB of free storage space from copy and an extra 5 if you use THIS link
 
 
ceabbott2
Old
#234  
ceabbott2's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 59
Posts: 640
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Henderson, KY
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaz187 View Post

Got it transparent now to make green....

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2
I LOVE transparency! Is there a way to get the zip file posted in our near the OP? I ask because I love the minimalistic approach and I hopefully could flash the zip file whenever I want to get back the invisibleness (is that a word? ).

Thank you

Charles

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk
 
wackydroid
Old
(Last edited by wackydroid; 22nd January 2014 at 12:14 AM.)
#235  
wackydroid's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 287
Posts: 435
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Los Angeles
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceabbott2 View Post
I LOVE transparency! Is there a way to get the zip file posted in our near the OP? I ask because I love the minimalistic approach and I hopefully could flash the zip file whenever I want to get back the invisibleness (is that a word? ).

Thank you

Charles

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-01-21-08-46-11.jpg
Views:	120
Size:	104.3 KB
ID:	2530266
Chas,

I, too, love the minimalistic home page, but am not a huge fan of the Accuweather widget. So for a couple of years I've been using Simi Clock. You can make the background transparent, set the colors to anything you like, and both sides of the time can be linked to menus. Use the 4x1 widget to set it up.

It's free in the Play Store. (And so is MultiCon, the utility used for those 4-in-1 icons).

Galaxy Note2... running JLMancuso's awesome Community ROM v3.2+!!!
Transformer... Running Revolver 4.2.0 ICS w/ Guevor's v22.6 kernel
Brain... Running Amok
Using CHAINFIRE's SuperSU v1.94 on all!!!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wackydroid For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Chaz187
Old
#236  
Chaz187's Avatar
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 2,726
Posts: 2,034
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Orange city

 
DONATE TO ME

Look at that

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2
 
carlitosbase
Old
#237  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 29
Posts: 146
Join Date: Aug 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaz187 View Post

Look at that

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2
When u gonna add the zip file chaz


Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk
 
Chaz187
Old
#238  
Chaz187's Avatar
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 2,726
Posts: 2,034
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Orange city

 
DONATE TO ME
What zip file?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2
 
carlitosbase
Old
#239  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 29
Posts: 146
Join Date: Aug 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by carlitosbase View Post
When u gonna add the zip file chaz


Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk
For thectransparent weather

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk
 
ceabbott2
Old
#240  
ceabbott2's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 59
Posts: 640
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Henderson, KY
Quote:
Originally Posted by wackydroid View Post
Chas,

I, too, love the minimalistic home page, but am not a huge fan of the Accuweather widget. So for a couple of years I've been using Simi Clock. You can make the background transparent, set the colors to anything you like, and both sides of the time can be linked to menus. Use the 4x1 widget to set it up.

It's free in the Play Store. (And so is MultiCon, the utility used for those 4-in-1 icons).

Slaps forward hard! What was I thinking?! Hell I own HDWidgets Pro, Beautiful Widgets Pro and Accuweather Paid version! Damn it I'm a moron.

My apologies everyone

Charles

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes