Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,156 Members 46,436 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

4.3 for AT&T Galaxy S4 Active finally here

Tip us?

delphimon
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default 4.3 for AT&T Galaxy S4 Active finally here

I am downloading the 722 MB update over OTA right now. Check for software updates in system settings.

jla2024
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Default root

Quote:
Originally Posted by delphimon View Post
I am downloading the 722 MB update over OTA right now. Check for software updates in system settings.
did you have your phone rooted? I can´t get the update, I get "There is no updates available for your device at the moment".

delphimon
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by jla2024 View Post
did you have your phone rooted? I can´t get the update, I get "There is no updates available for your device at the moment".
No, the phone has never been rooted. Running stock MF3 with no changes. Checked for update and it was there (still downloading).

treystegall
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by delphimon View Post
No, the phone has never been rooted. Running stock MF3 with no changes. Checked for update and it was there (still downloading).
My phone is rooted and it showed up!!!

delphimon
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Finished installing. 4.3 I537UCUBML2 confirmed

xtc218
Old
Thanks Meter 17
how i can install this rom on mi s4 active carrier Telcel

someone who can upload some zip to flash or créate .tar file
Sony XPERIA Z Ultra C6806 14.3.A.0.757

PHONES:
GALAXY NOTE III GT-N900w8
GALAXY S4 ACTIVE i537
XPERIA ZL C6506
XPERIA T LT30p
GALAXY NOTE II GT-N7100
GALAXY NOTE GT-N7000
XPERIA MINI ST15a
XPERIA S LT26i
XPERIA P LT22i
XPERIA ARC LT15a
XPERIA X10
XPERIA X10 MINI
iPhone 3GS

TABLETS:
GALAXY NOTE 8.0 N5100
GALAXY TAB 2 7"
HP TOUCHPAD

htcman724
Old
Thanks Meter 7
ok so i got the update to download then went to intall and it came up that the update was interrupted could that be because of having rooted my phone?

Devo7v
Old
(Last edited by Devo7v; 14th January 2014 at 07:16 PM.)
Thanks Meter 313
Quote:
Originally Posted by htcman724 View Post
ok so i got the update to download then went to intall and it came up that the update was interrupted could that be because of having rooted my phone?
Can somebody pull the update file off their phone for the rest of the community? You have to do this before you install update. Basically what the phone does is download the update to a temporary directory on your phone and then installs the update. Once updated the phone then deletes the update file.
  1. Your phone will download the update file.
  2. It will ask you to install the update, DON'T press Cancel and DON'T press Update, instead hit the home button (don't worry it will ask you again later).
  3. Open your root file manager, go up to the root directory and go to /cache/fota/ and copy the zip file from your phone to your computer. This zip file is the update file.
  4. Upload the file and post the link for the community
  5. Wallow in all the "Thanks" you will receive

IMPORTANT: You must grab the update file before your phone updates or the file will be deleted.

EDIT: Information about copying the update file can be found in this post by @thatbigmoose

treystegall
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by htcman724 View Post
Had the same problem. Do I have to return to stock and un-root to install the update?

htcman724
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devo7v View Post
Can somebody pull the update file off their phone for the rest of the community? You have to do this before you install update. Basically what the phone does is download the update to a temporary directory on your phone and then installs the update. Once updated the phone then deletes the update file.
  1. Your phone will download the update file.
  2. It will ask you to install the update, DON'T press Cancel and DON'T press Update, instead hit the home button (don't worry it will ask you again later).
  3. Open your root file manager, go up to the root directory and go to /cache/fota/ and copy the zip file from your phone to your computer. This zip file is the update file.
  4. Upload the file and post the link for the community
  5. Wallow in all the "Thanks" you will receive

IMPORTANT: You must grab the update file before your phone updates or the file will be deleted.

EDIT: Information about copying the update file can be found in this post by @thatbigmoose

im redownloading it now as soon as its done i'll upload it

The Following User Says Thank You to htcman724 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]