Using this on another device would likely cause problems so I wouldn't suggest it.
Also, I did not update because I want to keep root.
1) Download the .cfg file (links below)
2) Copy it over to your phone's internal storage
3) Using a root manager app like 'ES File Manager' or 'Root Browser', copy the .cfg file from internal storage to /data/fota
4) Make sure you have KNOXAgent.apk and wssyncmldm.apk in /system/app for this to take place. A lot of people either changed the name, deleted, or moved the apk for rooted purposes.
**If you replaced Knox and wssync, you MUST reboot for effects to take place since the odex tells the apk what to do on boot**<<
5) Go to Settings>More>About Device>Software Updates>Continue Update
OR the method below which worked for some people (I can't confirm this works or not)
1) Download .cfg file (links below)
2) Change file to a .zip
3) Copy to phone's external storage (the internal will get wiped)
4) Flash via regular recovery
MD5 for .cfg file: F43D00ABDC4FE4D5BFB305CC6598FEB3
If you run into any problems, I won't be much help since I'm not a dev.
REMEMBER! You will lose root with the update. Don't say you didn't know because the warning is here<<<<
Download of .cfg file:
Mirrored 1 of .cfg file:
Mirrored 2 of .cfg file:
Mirrored 3 of .cfg: (thanks to @uvbeenzaned)
Mirrored 4 of .cfg: (thanks to @jakymiwm)