[Q] Themer crashed my phone. HELP NEEDED ;-(
This morning I played with Themer and it crashed all my user's data.
What I did :
I was playing with a theme (did not remember its name but I can find it again if needed), added a new page, added a 1st Themer widget (clock), then added a Themer calendar widget
What happened :
As soon as I placed the Themer calendar widget on the launcher, the phone crashed and went to reset. It starts (not bricked) but...
- all the apps installed on the SD are missing (but the SD seems to be safe though). They do not appear anymore in the apps' list.
- all the data of all phone-installed apps are lost : I get the 1st run wizard on all applications, and no more personal data on any of them
- event Themer goes through a 1st run wizard, and when I switched to my previous launcher (ADW) all data were lost too (default layout, etc.)
I am currently going through a Nandroid backup and AFAIS everything seems to be there so what's up ?
- how can I restore the user's data ?
- how can I make the phone see the apps from the SD again ?
Of course my Titanium backup is quite old, but I think it is normal business when something goes wrong with one's device ;-( ;-( ;-(
Please help me !!
Thanks in advance,