[Q] Import UCCW into Zooper

Search This thread

jhench1638

Feb 4, 2011
www.google.com
I have some old UCCW widgets saved from before I started using zooper. I was curious if there was any official or work-around methods for importing those widgets into zooper? I poked around the settings but haven't found it yet.

Thanks

kwerdenker

Apr 1, 2010
Probably the Zooper Forums
I have some old UCCW widgets saved from before I started using zooper. I was curious if there was any official or work-around methods for importing those widgets into zooper? I poked around the settings but haven't found it yet.

Thanks

Not possible and I highly doubt it ever will be. You'll have to recreate the UCCWs in Zooper. Might be a good exercise to get to know Zooper a bit more though :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Thanks

Not possible and I highly doubt it ever will be. You'll have to recreate the UCCWs in Zooper. Might be a good exercise to get to know Zooper a bit more though :)