[CAM][PORT][JB4.3][SP/T/TX/V/Z Series] Cyber-shot™ SONY Smart Social Camera Z1s
WHO IS MASTER RIZAL LOVINS ???
JUST FOLLOW ME OR ADD ME AS YOUR FRIEND ON SOCIAL NETWORKS
Rules Thread :
Please Don't Quote This Thread, Just Reply
Hello Xperia Friends
I present to you SONY Cyber-shot™ Smart Social Camera from Xperia Z1s T-Mobile with enable all features, as you know Sony Smart Social Camera on update Jelly Bean 4.3 is not full features except Xperia Z1 & Xperia Z1s.
Supported Devices :
• Xperia SP
• Xperia T
• Xperia TX
• Xperia V
• Xperia Z
• Xperia ZL
• Xperia ZR
• Xperia Z1
• Xperia Z Ultra
• Xperia Tablet Z
• Initial release Universal version for SONY JB4.3 FW
• Changed label to Cyber-shot™
• Hacking audio parameter to allow change audio bitrate video upto 256kbps in media_profile
• Fix lower audio bitrate on T/TX/V changed to 156kbps (default)
• New Image Processing
• Fix JPEG Quality
• Fix sometimes glitches
• Added AR-Effect
• Added MotionShot
• Added MotiongraphForXperia
• Added Info-eye
• Added Social Live
• Added Timeshift Burst
• Added BackgroudDefocus
• Fixed TimeShift Burst can't saving image
• Fixed Image Processing
• Fixed Video Encoding & Audio Encoding profile
• Added All Addon camera downloaded (WikitudePlace, Line Effect, Sanrio Effect)
• And many more ... I have probably forgot something
• CWM/TWRP Recovery Installed
• ROM SONY Stock Jelly Bean 4.3
• Deodexed ROM (recommended)
• Odexed ROM can work (See second post)
Cyber-shot™ Fix Audio Encodinghttp://d-h.st/Ob8 (ONLY for devices buggy on Audio Video Recording after installing Cyber-shot™, to fix this issue NO Audio/Mute, MONO & Low Bitrate, you should install this fix)
NOTE: If you want to use Cyber-shot™ in your own ROMs, I really don't have anything, but please, before you do that, speak to me first. this is my projects hours of hard work, so please respect my decision
1. This is work for SONY stock ROM Jelly Bean 4.1.2 & 4.2.2?
NO it's not working
2. This is work for AOSP/CM Based ROM?
Many times people are asking about this, so my answer is NO
3. This is work for MIUI?
Nah, this depends on the MIUI rom based, if a stock rom based on 4.3 JB maybe this could work
4. Why for Deodexed ROM? can i use in Odexed ROM?
This will work if your system>app is not full odexed or you can remove SemcCameraUI.odex after installing Cyber-shot then reboot, but recommeded is deodexed ROM
5. Why Cyber-shot™ force close in my rom?
Nah if force close, This is cause comparasion signature verification, you need SUPER USER MOD or Xposed Framework
Stop right now, look at your phone, and see how many pictures, … more
21 Aug 2014
By Jimmy McGee
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?