Originally Posted by bucknut614
Just got the 4.3 update this morning and the first thing I noticed is that the WiFi is having issues. It says its connected to my network but i get no traffic. I have rebooted the router and N7 and it helps for a few minutes but if the tab goes to sleep it will not reconnect. Everything I have read on other sites say its a known problem that Google knows about but this is a really annoying issue. Are their any fixes out there? I have a non- rooted N7 but I will root it immediately if there is a fix.
Called Google Support 1-855-836-3987 (855-83-NEXUS) and this is what they had me do.
Thank you for contacting Google Play! It was a pleasure speaking to you today.
1. Hold power button for 2 seconds and select 'Power Off'
2. Hold 'Volume Down' button and press power button
3. An image of an Android lying on its back will appear.
4. Press the Volume Down key twice until "Recovery mode" appears on the screen.
5. Press the Power key to restart in "Recovery mode."
6. An image of an Android with a red triangle will appear.
7. While holding down the Power key, tap the Volume Up key.
8. The Android System Recovery screen will appear. Release all keys.
9. Use the Volume keys to scroll to wipe data cache partition and press the Power key to select.
10. The phone will restart.
Seems to have done the trick so far but I will update after a day or so if needed.